By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 1st Feb Global Hardware, USA Software up!

PS4 is destroying the XBO right now, but just wait until game of the millennium Titanfall comes out. People will be trading in their PS4s on masse in order to get in on that greatness.

In all seriousness, the XBO needs some help in Europe, it's only doing slightly better than the WiiU over there. PS4 is beasting as usual. Solid start for Tomb Raider Overpriced Edition. We should start seeing these last gen ports more often now.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Just as planned

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

why is everything up?

whats special in this week?

:) PS4 winning and the other camp can keep eating their crow and spin their stats.

MegaManX said:
Wow Kirby Triple Bacon Deluxe seems to have dropped off, thought that would do much better.

Whatttt??? I think you made an Error

Around the Network

TheLastStarFighter said:

Tomb Raider: DE is selling like old "updated" ports did on Wii U. I wonder if 3rd parties will cancel future projects or delay them?

Err...

Batman Arkham City is the best selling updated WiiU port I can find in the DB.  It sold 33k globally first week.  Tomb Raider sold 60k in the USA, first week (or you can divide them by platform, if you prefer).  We know that it got another 27k (or you can divide them by platform, if you prefer) from the UK alone.  I don't really see how that's selling like old "updated" ports did on WiiU.

Wii U not doing GREAT, but holding steady since Jan. It'll get a bump no doubt from DK's release in late Feb., and then we'll have to see what Nintendo has planned between then and May. Regardless of that, MK8 will have a strong impact on system sales, and if they happen to do a MK8 bundle around the same timeframe as they release SB, I know for a fact that a lot of folks that are waiting for either or both of those games are going to be very enticed by such a prospect.

Nice PS4 sales, with Japan launch only coming up it's going to make for some interesting chartz.

Vita is still holding up... Thanks to Japan. Just wow to the PS4, even outselling 3DS and it´s not released in Japan yet.

What a funny week. New super mario bros U outsold Forza 5.

Minecraft outsold GTA. NBA outsold Assassins creed. Super mario 3d world outsold AC.

generally a low week, all the differences ocme to about 1-2 k, nothing to get excited about.