By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295
RenCutypoison said:
6/10, the twist was pretty obvious.

Yes, I would stay with her, it's 2014

More like 5/10. The thread title is too damn obvious :P

Around the Network

I would stay with her and say goodbye to my anal virginty!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I'll be honest totally honest. Considering that fact that "she" is really a "he" , I'd probably end up giving him at least one good punch to the head. I would also be completely disgusted at that moment and would also probably throw up, then move to a different city if my friends found out because lord knows they would never let me live that down.

Lol there's nothing cuter then being so homophobic lol

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Anfebious said:
I would stay with her and say goodbye to my anal virginty!

Slarvax said:
I consider myself a little bisexual (as far as kissing a guy or being seductive with each other, but no sex or serious relationship) so I would stay, but she/he would get buttsex, not me ;)

Uhhh why not allow the shemale to top you? LOOOOL

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

I dump her...that might sound cold and whatnot but I want to have kids more than anything else in my life. My singular purpose in life is to be a father and if she can't get me there then thats that. It sucks but I would've expressed my desire to have kids pretty early in the relationship and if she didn't tell me that wouldn't happen then this is just as much on her as it is on me.

To be honest this is a difficult question to answer, because it's difficult for me to put myself in this situation to begin with.

But let's play "What ifs". If I did find myself in this situation, I'd definitely be uncomfortable with it. If I was that far in a relationship with someone where our connection was that solid, then the next logical step to take would be to start moving towards marriage with that person. But that requires more than just love, physical attraction, or "feelings", as trust and dedication to one another are necessary as well. So despite my understanding with her hesitation to tell me this secret, it'd still hurt me that she kept this from me all this time.

However, despite all that, there's an obvious connection that cannot be ignored. I hate to sound cliche, but even though my body and mind are hurt and confused in this situation, there's still a heart connection between us, so it'd be foolish to let this situation completely sever that. It's certainly something to think about, that's for sure.

She also gets bonus points for Sonic cosplay. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't hurt.

Wright said:
RenCutypoison said:

Honest question Wright, do you sort of feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? I know you're not exactly straight so I'm curious to know if you feel this way to an extent.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Icy-Zone said:
Wright said:
RenCutypoison said:

Honest question Wright, do you sort of feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? I know you're not exactly straight so I'm curious to know if you feel this way to an extent.

I can't really find the good wording to answer you.

I'd say no, in the sense that I don't dislike being a man. I'd like trying crossdressing. I fear them, but trying femenine hormones as well (Gotta watch out for the long-term effects though). I would actually undergo surgery if it wasn't because once you do it, its irreversible. For me, the line between being a man or a woman is a blurry one. I like being a man, but I'm up for experimentation.

PlayMatt said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I'll be honest totally honest. Considering that fact that "she" is really a "he" , I'd probably end up giving him at least one good punch to the head. I would also be completely disgusted at that moment and would also probably throw up, then move to a different city if my friends found out because lord knows they would never let me live that down.

Lol there's nothing cuter then being so homophobic lol

That's not homophobic and I find that remark very ignorant. I do not criticize, attack, etc for someone being gay. I have a few gay friends/ a gay cousin and it doesn't make me uncomfotable to be around them. I'm speaking out of pure honesty as any straight, heterosexual man especially of Italian background (we're hot headed) would have the same reaction. I've known gay men who find vagina's repulsive. Does that make them heterophobic?

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"