By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295

I would leave the romantic relationship aspect and remain platonic friends.

Putting the gender issue aside, starting off a relationship with a lie, especially something that important, is a huge indicator to leave ASAP.

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
PlayMatt said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I'll be honest totally honest. Considering that fact that "she" is really a "he" , I'd probably end up giving him at least one good punch to the head. I would also be completely disgusted at that moment and would also probably throw up, then move to a different city if my friends found out because lord knows they would never let me live that down.

Lol there's nothing cuter then being so homophobic lol

That's not homophobic and I find that remark very ignorant. I do not criticize, attack, etc for someone being gay. I have a few gay friends/ a gay cousin and it doesn't make me uncomfotable to be around them. I'm speaking out of pure honesty as any straight, heterosexual man especially of Italian background (we're hot headed) would have the same reaction. I've known gay men who find vagina's repulsive. Does that make them heterophobic?

You're moving to a different city just because you hanged with a tranvestite without knowing... Lol 

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

I'd be pretty damn upset with myself if I'm honest.... to have been snugged up together on the couch but not have given her a visible erection, I'd be thinking I had been slacking and it was my fault for not being sexy enough to make her secret show

If I was in this situation where your heart skips a beat when you even think about the person I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference to me, but I don't like lying.... and it would have been a pretty big lie to have been kept from you all the time, so I'd just have to get over that but it'd be just based on it being lied to, not what the lie was really.

Question! Is she longer than you in this situation... that would make me feel.... small!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

RenCutypoison said:
6/10, the twist was pretty obvious.

Yes, I would stay with her, it's 2014

What does the year we are in have anything to do with anything?

ganoncrotch said:

Question! Is she longer than you in this situation... that would make me feel.... small!

Average, I already said! :P

Around the Network
Icy-Zone said:
Wright said:

More like 5/10. The thread title is too damn obvious :P

Honest question Wright, do you sort of feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? I know you're not exactly straight so I'm curious to know if you feel this way to an extent.

You can be straight and still have a psychological gender different from your biological one.

Wright said:
Icy-Zone said:

Honest question Wright, do you sort of feel like a woman trapped in a man's body? I know you're not exactly straight so I'm curious to know if you feel this way to an extent.

I can't really find the good wording to answer you.

I'd say no, in the sense that I don't dislike being a man. I'd like trying crossdressing. I fear them, but trying femenine hormones as well (Gotta watch out for the long-term effects though). I would actually undergo surgery if it wasn't because once you do it, its irreversible. For me, the line between being a man or a woman is a blurry one. I like being a man, but I'm up for experimentation.

Experimentation would be bad in this case. It's irreversible and there will be "scars" your whole life (didn't find the right word).

Even I who hate being a man hesitate at this point, so I'll advice you to not do it (But crossdressing is funny, you should try once !)

PlayMatt said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
PlayMatt said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
I'll be honest totally honest. Considering that fact that "she" is really a "he" , I'd probably end up giving him at least one good punch to the head. I would also be completely disgusted at that moment and would also probably throw up, then move to a different city if my friends found out because lord knows they would never let me live that down.

Lol there's nothing cuter then being so homophobic lol

That's not homophobic and I find that remark very ignorant. I do not criticize, attack, etc for someone being gay. I have a few gay friends/ a gay cousin and it doesn't make me uncomfotable to be around them. I'm speaking out of pure honesty as any straight, heterosexual man especially of Italian background (we're hot headed) would have the same reaction. I've known gay men who find vagina's repulsive. Does that make them heterophobic?

You're moving to a different city just because you hanged with a tranvestite without knowing... Lol 

"You both decide that it is time to make an extra step. You both love yourselves. The passion is flowing. It doesn't matter where, her apartment? Your house? At the forest? Take your pick."

Sounds like alot more than just hanging out! If it was hanging out and not touching/feeling, making out, or physical contact like that had been done, then I would just tell the person off. 

Secondly, I have one particular friend in our group of buddies who I tend to rival with at a lot of things. He would never let me live that down so yes I would move,lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

RenCutypoison said:

Experimentation would be bad in this case. It's irreversible and there will be "scars" your whole life (didn't find the right word).

Even I who hate being a man hesitate at this point, so I'll advice you to not do it (But crossdressing is funny, you should try once !)

Yeah, that's the thing. Once you get hormones into your body, there's no point back. You could try to "undo" it by inyecting male hormones, but the result would be disastrous for the body.

Yeah, I have too much of a male body, but when I get a bit of a money, I'll invest into it :P Even the manliest of bodies can be turn into a nice-looking woman, with enough dedication!

Wright said:
ganoncrotch said:

Average, I already said! :P

>.> How average.... damn it I've thought about this situation far more than I'd like to admit now... Gonna go fail to heal people in wow and let their deaths distract me!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive