By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Vgchartz A Sony Dominated Website?

Who's Game Consoles Do You Like/Prefer?

Playstation 82 30.04%

Playstation/ Microsoft 13 4.76%

Playstation/ Nintendo 49 17.95%

Nintendo 37 13.55%

Nintendo/Playstation 27 9.89%

Nintendo/Microsoft 8 2.93%

Microsoft 13 4.76%

Microsoft/Playstation 8 2.93%

Microsoft/Nintendo 6 2.20%

I like all three 29 10.62%

Total:272
pezus said:

This can be extrapolated further to: Unless you're on the moon, you're in a NIntendo dominated community.

Fixed!

That I can agree with that given Nintendo has sold the most gaming hardware in recent years.

All we know for certain is Sony fans have been most vocal on the interweb. Even when PS3 was getting crushed by the competition.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

This is a bit off topic but, I'm on my iPhone, when I use emoticons, can everyone see them? Or do they look all jumbled up or something? Here's a few: 😄😃😜😳😡😠😈😬.... Do they show up for everyone? Sorry for the off topic post.... I just had to know....

pezus said:
Mr Puggsly said:
pezus said:

This can be extrapolated further to: Unless you're on the moon, you're in a NIntendo dominated community.

Fixed!

That I can agree with that given Nintendo has sold the most gaming hardware in recent years.

All we know for certain is Sony fans have been most vocal on the interweb. Even when PS3 was getting crushed by the competition.

Hah! By recent years you mean what, exactly? I'm pretty sure Sony has been top dog for a while now, even with handhelds included. At the very least Nintendo and Sony have been around equal for a few years now, and before that Sony utterly dominated.

I remember this site being dominated by Nintendo fans back in the day, hence Darth's push to unite the playstation fans against the great evil

Sony has been the top dog for at least the last 10 years.... I mean, none of the other companies combined have lost billions each year for the last 10 years, that's a lot of money! Nobody has been more successful at losing money than them... Ziiiing!!!! Again, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid, if I offend I'm sorry, please please forgive!

At the moment, kinda. PS4 is doing great so Sony fans are popping out of holes all over the place, vgc's xbox community has been small for a long time now and Wii U is shaming Nintendo fans everywhere so they've been quieter than usual.

But no worries, bad sales/ news = rabid fanbase. expect to see a big increase in Nintendo crazies soon.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

pezus said:
Justagamer said:
This is a bit off topic but, I'm on my iPhone, when I use emoticons, can everyone see them? Or do they look all jumbled up or something? Here's a few: 😄😃😜😳😡😠😈😬.... Do they show up for everyone? Sorry for the off topic post.... I just had to know....

No, only a weird question mark

Thanks, I was afraid of that.... That's sucks....(throws iPhone)....

Around the Network

No, it's nintendo dominated.

Just seeing at Watch Dogs polls.

In fact, every general forum in the world seems to be nintendo dominated

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

pezus said:
Justagamer said:
pezus said:
Mr Puggsly said:
pezus said:

Fixed!

Hah! By recent years you mean what, exactly? I'm pretty sure Sony has been top dog for a while now, even with handhelds included. At the very least Nintendo and Sony have been around equal for a few years now, and before that Sony utterly dominated.

I remember this site being dominated by Nintendo fans back in the day, hence Darth's push to unite the playstation fans against the great evil

Sony has been the top dog for at least the last 10 years.... I mean, none of the other companies combined have lost billions each year for the last 10 years, that's a lot of money! Nobody has been more successful at losing money than them... Ziiiing!!!! Again, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid, if I offend I'm sorry, please please forgive!

That's not really relevent to what we're discussing though.

Not only do they have the highest selling console of all time, they also have ALL of their home consoles so far +PSP in the top 10 console sales of all time, despite being in this market for a far shorter time than Nintendo (especially where handhelds are concerned).

Haha, just as irrelevant as you saying Sony has been the top dog for the last few years, including handhelds. Just adding to it..

N4G

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
N4G

N4g is insane. It's so bad, you practically can't even say anything remotely good about anyone other than Sony.... You can state a fact from an article, like saying how you read Sony is posting a 1.1 billion loss and are hurting, will yield you down votes and probably a ban, like you just made an inflammatory story against them.... I don't even lurk there anymore... Hurts my eyes. Vgc may be Sony dominated to a degree, but at least, with some huge exceptions, the people here are good, and will debate, for the most part, without becoming emotional, most of the time..

That is the impression I get.

It's got nothing on N4G though, that place is like the Church of Sony.