By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Vgchartz A Sony Dominated Website?

Who's Game Consoles Do You Like/Prefer?

Playstation 82 30.04%

Playstation/ Microsoft 13 4.76%

Playstation/ Nintendo 49 17.95%

Nintendo 37 13.55%

Nintendo/Playstation 27 9.89%

Nintendo/Microsoft 8 2.93%

Microsoft 13 4.76%

Microsoft/Playstation 8 2.93%

Microsoft/Nintendo 6 2.20%

I like all three 29 10.62%

Total:272
HipHopGodd said:
VGChartz is dominated by the console that leads in sales for the current generation. I remember when I first signed up for this site is was a haven for Nintendo fanboys. Now the Sony ones come out because PS4 leads. However, you'll always find an overabundance of XBOX fanboys on every single forum/message board no matter what. I guess it's because they're usually also PC fans as well.

Pretty much this

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
In numbers yes, but the MS fanbase here has a tendency to be rather loud. If you weren't an active member of the forums you'd probably think it evenly split with Sony and MS with Nintendo a far bit behind. There are plenty of loud Sony and Nintendo fans here too, but in that area MS takes the crown for numbers P: You likely see reversed situation on other forums.

PC is 4th place D:

I agree with this post. I was just a lurker for a good few years before I joined. And as I watched from the sidelines, I can say, in my view, it is DEFINATELY heavily on the Sony side, a good amount less for Xbox, and a good deal less than that for Nintendo. I would also say that not only are the Sony fans more numerous, but by far the most vocal, and probably aggressive too.

pezus said:

Oh god yes. There is at least one Sony fan in practically every thread. Can't say the same for Ouya or Game Gear fans

For real: Anyone that says MS fans are more numerous than Nintendo fans here must be joking. It can easily be debated whether there are more Sony or Nintendo fans here. Most of the biggest users here seem to be Nintendo fans, really.

It's an observation, that's all. It's not like I have data sheets over it or anything....😜

Sony owns the interwebz.

tiffac said:
Sony owns the interwebz.

They do? Did they sell another building or something to buy the interwebz with? 😜😳😁

Around the Network
pezus said:
Justagamer said:
pezus said:

Oh god yes. There is at least one Sony fan in practically every thread. Can't say the same for Ouya or Game Gear fans

For real: Anyone that says MS fans are more numerous than Nintendo fans here must be joking. It can easily be debated whether there are more Sony or Nintendo fans here. Most of the biggest users here seem to be Nintendo fans, really.

It's an observation, that's all. It's not like I have data sheets over it or anything....😜

You created your account 4 days ago, so you can be forgiven. One only needs to observe the latest topics every day to know Nintendo fans are numerous here, and definitely more numerous than MS fans. Many of the MS fans seem to get banned a lot, though, for some reason.

Lol. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kupomogli said:

Why not make a poll? Since there are 10 spots for a poll, here is a suggestion for the 10.  If everyone votes and everyone votes truthfully, we'll see how many people like what platform holder better.  This is only for the current big three.

Sony fanboy.
Sony fanboy, Nintendo Enthusiast.
Sony fanboy, Microsoft Enthusiast.
Microsoft fanboy.
Microsoft fanboy, Nintendo Enthusiast.
Microsoft fanboy, Sony Enthusiast.
Nintendo fanboy.
Nintendo fanboy, Microsoft Enthusiast
Nintendo fanboy, Sony Enthusiast.
I love all three.

Make one. :)

But I would rather see answers that doesn't include fanboy at all.

Q: Which console system(s) do you like/prefer?
PlayStation.
PlayStation, Xbox.
PlayStation, Nintendo.
Xbox.
Xbox, PlayStation.
Xbox, Nintendo.
Nintendo.
Nintendo, PlayStation.
Nintendo, Xbox.
I like all three.

pezus said:
Justagamer said:
pezus said:

You created your account 4 days ago, so you can be forgiven. One only needs to observe the latest topics every day to know Nintendo fans are numerous here, and definitely more numerous than MS fans. Many of the MS fans seem to get banned a lot, though, for some reason.

I should never be forgiven! I kid... I was going to say that I did notice ms fans seem to get banned a lot... But honestly, I think they are instigated into a lot of them. Some people tend to be a little more crafty with the way they word things to avoid the infamous ban hammer...  A little bit of creative wording, and perhaps a deep breath, may have prevented some bans.... I don't know...

Justagamer said:
tiffac said:
Sony owns the interwebz.

They do? Did they sell another building or something to buy the interwebz with? 😜😳😁

I thought this was the real reason they are in so much debt? The TV and PC divisions were actually smoke screens xD

I have anecdotal evidence from Amazon that proves that Sony fans rule the webzz!!! They even have their own nation on vgchartz! Despicable!

PSN ID: clemens-nl