By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

dsp333 said:

Seems strange to delay the 360 version when the PC version is the one that's really going to be showing up the One.

1080p day one on a modest rig. Thought they would at least rig the PC version to have ridiculously bloated requirements, but they didn't even do that. I mean, I'm glad, but it's strange.

yeah I kina giggled at that,  the PC minimum Spec is really minimum, I have a PC in my Shed that will run that and I am not a PC gamer.

Around the Network

Looks like they're making sure people buy One instead of 360 version.

DM235 said:
I actually don't think this is deliberate. We heard next to nothing about the X360 version until the very last minute. Although that may have been done just to hype the XBOne version more, but I think Respawn didn't want to give a half finished game for someone to try porting, only to have them redo the port again with the final version.

Repawn are not the Devs for TitanFall 360 version, Bluepoint are :)

pezus said:
AZWification said:
Kresnik said:
Nope, not having that title sorry. No fun allowed.

Edited.

What would VGChartz be without Kresnik?

Pure chaos

fun?

ModBod said:
DM235 said:
I actually don't think this is deliberate. We heard next to nothing about the X360 version until the very last minute. Although that may have been done just to hype the XBOne version more, but I think Respawn didn't want to give a half finished game for someone to try porting, only to have them redo the port again with the final version.

Repawn are not the Devs for TitanFall 360 version, Bluepoint are :)

I guess I wasn't clear, but that's my point exactly.  I am guessing that Respawn didn't give Bluepoint the final levels until they were done, which would delay Bluepoint in completing their work.  If Respawn handed over their engine / levels early, and then if Respawn made significant changes, that could have caused Bluepoint to have to redo some of their work. 

Around the Network

To help one version i guess

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Gonna say it again.

Lets cut the BS, they want impatient 360 owners to buy a X1.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

MS pulling out the desperate moves again.

A few thousand more xb1s sold in those few weeks then. Every little helps when you're in their situation, especially in America.

Blood_Tears said:
MS pulling out the desperate moves again.

Hey, atleast its coming.

Where is my KZ Shadowfall on PS3?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)