By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

Very good news for the Xbox One.

Around the Network

Translation: "We are afraid the 360-version will give people a reason to not buy a XBone"

Delayed so more Xbox One consoles can be sold they mean.

ModBod said:
ethomaz said:

ModBod said:

I dont think anyone who was getting a 360 version will spend $500 just for two weeks earlier access to Titanfall.

It the hype was really huge I can see guys that instead to buy the 360 choose the Xbone because they can't wait his friends talking about this game.

Titanfall is cross-play? I mean 360 users can play with Xbone users?

not sure if it is cross play, prob not but it was a good point :) and I think most people know, including Xbox one Fans, this game will look the same on both, it in NO WAY pushes the Xbox One graphicly, everyone knows that, so why pay extra, just wait 2 weeks :)

Whenever I get on my 360 it always just sates that a friend is on a Bone and does not tell you info about anything like i does for 360 friends. There is no way they will do cross play as it would not encourge people to buy a bone.

OT: It seems the Titanfall demo will be on 360 too and you do not have to preorder the game at gamestop to try it. It looks pretty tight.

ModBod said:
ethomaz said:

ModBod said:

I dont think anyone who was getting a 360 version will spend $500 just for two weeks earlier access to Titanfall.

It the hype was really huge I can see guys that instead to buy the 360 choose the Xbone because they can't wait his friends talking about this game.

not sure if it is cross play, prob not but it was a good point :) and I think most people know, including Xbox one Fans, this game will look the same on both, it in NO WAY pushes the Xbox One graphicly, everyone knows that, so why pay extra, just wait 2 weeks :)

I don't think that "we know that".  The 360 version was being made by a different studio than the XB1 version isn't it?

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network
Wright said:

...clever use of title here, Etho

I always wanted to do that for titles but I never had a chance... now I got got a big one... I was just imagining many guys got crazy like "WTF? Bullshit! That can't be haapen..." until click on the link to open OP with the hands tremendous and "OMG! 360... uhhhhhhhh breathe again".

ModBod said:
ethomaz said:

ModBod said:

Can you please change the very miss-leading title? (or a mod can do it)

This is to push more XBOs, more likely than not.

PC for me, even if I have to brave Origin.

Landguy said:
ModBod said:
ethomaz said:

ModBod said:

I don't think that "we know that".  The 360 version was being made by a different studio than the XB1 version isn't it?

Yeah Bluepoint do the 360 version and Respawn do the Xbox One Version, I believe.