By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

jlmurph2 said:

What does the login system have to do with people getting on Titanfall? Why wouldn't we be able to login?

Do you think it's possible to play a multiplayer game on xbox without logging in to xbox live or something?
If there's a large influx of users from the 360 release, those login servers are going to get hammered, effecting both consoles.

Around the Network
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:

What does the login system have to do with people getting on Titanfall? Why wouldn't we be able to login?

Do you think it's possible to play a multiplayer game on xbox without logging in to xbox live or something?
If there's a large influx of users from the 360 release, those login servers are going to get hammered, effecting both consoles

Did that happen with recent COD's and Halo's? Because I don't recall. The worst was probably downloading patches and dlc at the same time as other people.

jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:

If there's a large influx of users from the 360 release, those login servers are going to get hammered, effecting both consoles

Did that happen with recent COD's and Halo's? Because I don't recall. The worst was probably downloading patches and dlc at the same time as other people.

it happened quite a bit the first few days for both in various regions, and massively for gtav, if titanfall is anywhere near as successful as people are hoping then its most likely going to occur again, obviously given the install bases if it does, its more likely to happen when the xbox 360 version goes live, hence my initial, somewhat tongue in cheek post.

lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:

it happened quite a bit the first few days for both in various regions, and massively for gtav, if titanfall is anywhere near as successful as people are hoping then its most likely going to occur again, obviously given the install bases if it does, its more likely to happen when the xbox 360 version goes live, hence my initial, somewhat tongue in cheek post.

That's weird, I never had any problems with any of those games. Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, COD BLOPS II, and GTA V. All went smoothly with the exception of GTA Online which was shit. First time I ever heard of that happening.

jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:

That's weird, I never had any problems with any of those games. Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4, COD BLOPS II, and GTA V. All went smoothly with the exception of GTA Online which was shit. First time I ever heard of that happening.

The joys (or rather, problems) of living outside of america :(

Around the Network
lucidium said:
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:

The joys (or rather, problems) of living outside of america :(

Sucks, sorry.