By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

prayformojo said:
dsage01 said:
prayformojo said:
dsage01 said:
prayformojo said:
It's an obvious lie and won't work. The majority of people aren't going to spend $560 just to play a game two weeks sooner.

That being siad this game will probably sell better on the One than 360

4 million user base vs. 80 million user base? I'll take that bet lol

you wanna make a bet? Loser gives up thier account. 

Hell no!! This is the last great video game message board on the internet imo lol.

You can always make a new account.

Around the Network

So it's now a timed console exclusive for reals.

I'm sure the reason for the delay is legit, but I'm equally sure MS is very happy for it to be this way. Should be good for a bit more of a XB one sales boost. Though I'm thinking for the most part the people who were planning to get it on 360 are probably still going to get the 360 version.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

melbye said:
Translation: "We are afraid the 360-version will give people a reason to not buy a XBone"

That's a poor translation. MS wouldn't couldn't have done this... EA would profit more from the bigger audience in the 360.... so... yeah.

Skeeuk said:
silly tactic, it's not going to move more Xbox1 console's people will wait for 360 version

Next post...

NobleTeam360 said:
Xbox One version here I come.

Hahaha!!!

sabastian said:
To counter inFamous SS launch on Playstation 4...............

This... They want to extend the Titanfall hype train to smother out Second Son hype.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I wasn't gonna buy Titanfall but all this hate and jealousy got interested in the IP...

I guess both the Xbox one and Xbox360 version does look the same. Need extra 2 weeks to downgrade the Xbox360 version lol. Just kidding guys.

"Finishing touches" my ass. they just want to maximise X1 sales. This game is probably done right now. >.>

Brilliant, MS. GOTG on Xbone on the 11th, and then the 360 version will dwarf Infamous a couple weeks later.

The last thing MS want is for people to realise the X1 version doesn't look that much better than the 360 version.

The PS5 Exists.