By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

The 360 version Will suck ass compared to the one... Everybody that followed the game know that... And I'm not even talking about the community on 360 and even PC that will be laughable compared to the one... Buying such a game on old Gen is plain stupid... But hey who cares to each their own..

Around the Network

Nope, not having that title sorry. No fun allowed.

Edited.

endimion said:
The 360 version Will suck ass compared to the one... Everybody that followed the game know that... And I'm not even talking about the community on 360 and even PC that will be laughable compared to the one... Buying such a game on old Gen is plain stupid... But hey who cares to each their own..

Well for those who do not buy an Xbox One, it is better than COD or other "old gen" games :)
It makes a lot of sense for them to buy it.

Kresnik said:

That's sad... the title was really cool... more guys need to do that... I love.

Kresnik said:

Edited.

What would VGChartz be without Kresnik?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
endimion said:

Are you really saying that what you have seem of Titanfall that the XBox 360 can't do that!!! REALLY! if the looks if titanfall is your idea of next gen then I have no idea what to say to you, Game Play Maybe, Looks NO WAY! it last gen in looks *SIMPLES*

Imaginedvl said:
endimion said:

Well for those who do not buy an Xbox One, it is better than COD or other "old gen" games :)
It makes a lot of sense for them to buy it.

I agree, it does looks loads of fun, I will get it on my PC

I doubt this is for finishing touches, most likely a very deliberate move to get ppl to buy Xones.

Seems strange to delay the 360 version when the PC version is the one that's really going to be showing up the One.

1080p day one on a modest rig. Thought they would at least rig the PC version to have ridiculously bloated requirements, but they didn't even do that. I mean, I'm glad, but it's strange.

I actually don't think this is deliberate. We heard next to nothing about the X360 version until the very last minute. Although that may have been done just to hype the XBOne version more, but I think Respawn didn't want to give a half finished game for someone to try porting, only to have them redo the port again with the final version.