By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall 360 delayed to Mar 25th for "finishing touches".

Tagged games:

360 superior version confirmed?

Around the Network

No day 1 graphics faceoff comparison then :(

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Good. Nothing wrong with a reasonable delay.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Can this help to sell Xbones?

ethomaz said:
Can this help to sell Xbones?

I dont think anyone who was getting a 360 version will spend $500 just for two weeks earlier access to Titanfall.

Around the Network

It's an obvious lie and won't work. The majority of people aren't going to spend $560 just to play a game two weeks sooner.

ironmanDX said:
Good. I'll get the 360 version then. It'll have that extra 2 week polish!

Haha this made me giggle.

ModBod said:

I dont think anyone who was getting a 360 version will spend $500 just for two weeks earlier access to Titanfall.

It the hype was really huge I can see guys that instead to buy the 360 choose the Xbone because they can't wait his friends talking about this game.

Titanfall is cross-play? I mean 360 users can play with Xbone users?

prayformojo said:
It's an obvious lie and won't work. The majority of people aren't going to spend $560 just to play a game two weeks sooner.

That being siad this game will probably sell better on the One than 360

ethomaz said:

ModBod said:

It the hype was really huge I can see guys that instead to buy the 360 choose the Xbone because they can't wait his friends talking about this game.

Titanfall is cross-play? I mean 360 users can play with Xbone users?

not sure if it is cross play, prob not but it was a good point :) and I think most people know, including Xbox one Fans, this game will look the same on both, it in NO WAY pushes the Xbox One graphicly, everyone knows that, so why pay extra, just wait 2 weeks :)