By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website Issue list 2014

Flamingweasel keeps making an account.. Don't know if its an issue or a feature.. Maybe the site shouldn't allow no email verification when signing up

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I still only have 1 badge!

NiKKoM said:
Flamingweasel keeps making an account.. Don't know if its an issue or a feature.. Maybe the site shouldn't allow no email verification when signing up

Of course, then there are also tons of temoporary email sites...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

XanderXT said:

The badges were updated just a few weeks ago. Now you'll probably have to wait 6 months for a  badge update. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

VanceIX said:
NiKKoM said:

Of course, then there are also tons of temoporary email sites...

Sure.. But it saves us from an extra 3 to 4 minutes without flamingweasel.. We could like have a nice thread in those minutes..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
XanderXT said:

Be more active if you want more badges!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

NiKKoM said:

E-Mail verification would be my solution. At least it would take a little bit of time for him to do it and figure it out, at least. 

There are ways to fix it...which is what makes every alt more frustrating.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
NiKKoM said:

E-Mail verification would be my solution. At least it would take a little bit of time for him to do it and figure it out, at least. 

He seems to be obsessed with this site so I don't think emal verification will deter him from making more accounts. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Conegamer said:
NiKKoM said:

He seems to be obsessed with this site so I don't think emal verification will deter him from making more accounts. 

It will make it much more time consuming. Most major email providers now require a seperate email or a phone number to verify the email. There are temporary email sites too, but those also usually require some personal info before letting you spam their email.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I can click on any site with no issues at all,but every once in a while,I'll click on vgchartz and it just won't let me on the site for some reason. This just seems to happen at random. Maybe it's all the dam ads,I don't know. Any ways,that's my one minor issue.