By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The War Changed... Updated With Map

Tagged games:

Once upon a time the soldiers of the Evil Lord fought the biggest war of their life's holding the Alford's words...

"The time arrived for our people be the King of the world. We are strong like never were and the gold is in our side. The new world will be dominated by the black boxes."

After several humiliations in the first battles and pressure of their own people the Evil lord claimed...

"We lost another battle but we beloved US kingdom will be always in our side. This is our country, US kingdom is the world."

The war changed... the Evil Lord holder his words until the launch battle that culminates in another humiliation. From these times to today the war changed and thee Evil King accepted the domintation of Play King, the conqueror, and after be subjulged in his own country his words started to be more like...

"I'm surprised we are so close in US kingdom"

Acceptance is the first step to survived in the changed war.

UPDATED: Map to people understand the situation.

Around the Network

War! War never changes!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
War! War never changes!

Snake teach me wars changes and this time it changed.

The Winter gone. Welcome back long and beautiful Summer.

Summer? Summer was the SNES... this is but a long war between the prince of evil and the thief of dreams.

The old god who reigned over the era of light is frail, his kingdom's resources nearly spent from trying to spread his enlightenment using just his peaceful ways, and his people fractured between those who carry its flag with them as nomads from its falling capital, and those who still strive to serve the sleeping god's glorious dreams in their homeland.

I pray someday the light of morning will shine again upon the king and the kingdom of Gamerule. Peace and love to all, and remember, we are all the children of the old king; even if some choose to stray from the path for now.

What is a US kingdom?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
What is a US kingdom?

ethomaz said:

-snip-

I should be more specific.

What is a US "kingdom"?

Carl2291 said:

I should be more specific.

What is a US "kingdom"?

The region supposed to be owned forever to Evil Load, the one box.

You need a girlfriend...

Nintendo has sold the most home consoles in USA than any other manufacturer.  So Nintendo is the true overlord.