By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The War Changed... Updated With Map

Tagged games:

sethnintendo said:

Nintendo has sold the most home consoles in USA than any other manufacturer.  So Nintendo is the true overlord.

Nintendo is the good guys... and the boxnation took US last generation from Ninty's house.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
sethnintendo said:

Nintendo has sold the most home consoles in USA than any other manufacturer.  So Nintendo is the true overlord.

Nintendo is the good guys... and the boxnation took US last generation from Ninty's house.

I had to pull the cheap card and include all generations.  Nintendo hasn't won USA home console race since 16bit era.  If they didn't pull support from Wii so quickly then perhaps they could have held off the 360.

WW War Map.

I scalped a few dirty MS fanboys today in a crazy war worthy of killzone 3. Blood is flowing in the streets. These are times of darkness.

sethnintendo said:

Actually in this case Nintendo are the indigenous people. They were there first, meant no harm and had only good intentions. But in the end they were too weak to stop the war machines of the better armed aggressors.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
sethnintendo said:

Actually in this case Nintendo are the indigenous people. They were there first, meant no harm and had only good intentions. But in the end they were too weak to stop the war machines of the better armed aggressors.

That actually is a pretty good analogy.

Carl2291 said:
What is a US kingdom?

A miserable pile of shooters!

Oh this isn't a MGSV thread.

I think I understand...

Red is every place the PS4 is the leading console LTD, Green is every place XBONE is the leading console LTD, and Blue is the place Wii U is the leading console LTD.

So this is what PS fans felt like 7 years ago.....

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

noname2200 said:

A miserable pile of shooters!

What a drunk!

OT: Is this actually happening right now?...!