By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The War Changed... Updated With Map

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

sales2099 said:

Ok as long as we established whos good and bad :P

The Xbox clan were always the freedom fighters against the pro-genocide Sony house

Well... MS buy little houses to kill them after... that's genocide too

BTW Sega commited seppuku... same thing Nintendo is trying with Wii U this gen.

Hey Sony did that too, inner clan fighting just happens to be part of war in general :P

lol Sega....another thing wars tell us is that only the winner gets to write the history books, and cover up the evils they committed ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Leadified said:
When did the PS4 come out in Angola?

It was more easy to have a unique color do the world and just paint the contries to Xbone and Wii U

You could make the unreleased countries a no man's land style warzone like in 1984.

morenoingrato said:

You could have done a GoT thread related to the console wars.

Sony would have been the Lannisters, red. Now filled with power. But with more internal struggles. (Other divisions.)

Microsoft represents the Starks. Once powerful, a couple of mistakes (DRM, price) cost them dearly. Assassinated by the Lannisters and Freys (PS4), their legacy is almost at end. But there is hope...

Nintendo can be represented by the Targaryens. Once dominant of the kingdoms, their legacy was abruptly extinguised, except for a beacon of hope in far away lands. (3DS)

Hey that's actually pretty spot on!

noname2200 said:
Carl2291 said:
What is a US kingdom?

A miserable pile of shooters!

lol  Well played good sir.

morenoingrato said:

Sony would have been the Lannisters, red. Now filled with power. But with more internal struggles. (Other divisions.)

Microsoft represents the Starks. Once powerful, a couple of mistakes (DRM, price) cost them dearly. Assassinated by the Lannisters and Freys (PS4), their legacy is almost at end. But there is hope...

Nintendo can be represented by the Targaryens. Once dominant of the kingdoms, their legacy was abruptly extinguised, except for a beacon of hope in far away lands. (3DS)

Yeah, this would have been better.

DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

Around the Network

I feel like some of those countries should simply be grey, to show that the market isn't truly global yet. Just how many PS4s has Sony sold in Madagascar and Sri Lanka? Can you supply some official numbers to prove that they deserve to be colored red?

the_dengle said:
I feel like some of those countries should simply be grey, to show that the market isn't truly global yet. Just how many PS4s has Sony sold in Madagascar and Sri Lanka? Can you supply some official numbers to prove that they deserve to be colored red?

I didn't have time to mark every single country... so I marked red everything and after just marked blue and gree the other four countries.

What the hell did I just read?

The house of Sega; die honorably, die well, die a hero's death.

morenoingrato said:

A Lannister always pays his debts!

Oh...wait