By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hehee 24 here and Vanguardian1 same here. I have almost all off those comics released. (talking about originals, not Energon and sh..)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

@ vanguardian1: loved transformers myself, thought the Decepticons where cooler than the Autobots though (exept for Optimus), what side where Dinobots on again ??? Anway I loved all the old cartoons, He-Man, Mask, Turtles (event the inferior clone Biker Mice from Mars) Samurai Pizza Cats and of cours Captain Future. Anybody remember him ??? He totally rocks !!!

Today I read that there is going to be another He-Man movie but its beeing made by the Superman returns people (didn´t care for it), and since Dolph Lundgreen is to old (stared in 80s version) they are thinking of casting Brad Pitt as He-Man, who hasn´t got enought muskles and is a little to smal in my opinion but I´m just rambling now  

20 here.

15 here

Mnementh said:
This is one of my last days as 30-years-old man.

You're dying?! Holy crap is there anything we can do? blood, bone marrow???

Oh wait I get it, your last days 'as....man'. You're just getting a sex change. Well, good luck.

jk.

I'm 31.5 years old.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Mnementh said:
This is one of my last days as 30-years-old man.

You're dying?! Holy crap is there anything we can do? blood, bone marrow???

Oh wait I get it, your last days 'as....man'. You're just getting a sex change. Well, good luck.

jk.

I'm 31.5 years old.

*grin* No I become 31 at May 10. Sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

*grin* No I become 31 at May 10. Sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

We understood. ;)

El Duderino said:

they are thinking of casting Brad Pitt as He-Man

That movie has to be a comedy...

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm 32, hence the 3.2...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I'm 19. I suppose I'm young compared to most here.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )