By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SCEE Brand Manager: Titanfall "Wait Another Year Or So", "Got A Good Feeling It'll Come To PS4"

The fact Titanfall Deluxe Definitive Plus edition renamed Titanfall 2 will come to PS4 seems to bother whereas it's not even an exclusive, weird.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Hynad said:
kowenicki said:
I doubt it, playstation fans seem to think its over rated and don't want it....

Yeah... every single one of them... ¬_¬

I have yet to see one of the usual suspects, just one, saying that he thinks Titanfall looks really like a fun game and that this game could really be a big system seller.

And what does that have to do with playstation fans? Just because "the usual suspects" don't find the game intruging that means all playstation fans don't? Not attacking you or anything I just get tired of ALL PS/SONY fans being labeled as the same....it gets annoying.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Havnt all ms, ea, and respawn already said the first one is forever a ms pc game

The tweet was deleted? Reminds me of the ol Adam Orth type situation and we all know how that turned out. :)

I hope the bish got fired lol

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Screamapillar said:
starcraft said:
GribbleGrunger said:
starcraft said:
Title is bullshit. The Twitter is clearly labelled as being 'her own views' not Sony's.

This has been done to death, the game is confirmed Xbox console exclusive.

Just a very dodgy attempt at spoiling.

It might be her view but why has she got that view? Like I said, this sounds very much like a 'nod and a wink'. It's coming to PS4.

If she actually knew the game was coming to PS4 then making that tweet would be a clear violation of her NDA!

But if she's just talking as a fan, and not on behalf of her employer, then it doesn't mean to imply she knows anything, she's just stating a personal preference.  It's like if you ask Reggie "Hey would you like to see GameCube games on the VC?" and he replies "Yes I absolutely would love that."  It just means he would like to see them as much as we do.

I think it's harmless.  But the internet is full of alarmists and people that taking everything out of context.  It's probably inappropriate for an employee of SCEA to comment publicly, whether on her Twitter or not, about something like that.  I mean, it shouldn't be, but because of how certain people react, it's just the reality.

The standing assumption is that money changed hands between MS and EA.

They have said definitively that the game will never come to PS4.

If this was untrue (again, they didn't leave wiggle room, but for the sake of argument), then NDAs would cover all Sony employees in the know - NDAs dont cease to be in effect once you punch your card on the way out the door at the end of the day.

So, in the hypothetical and ridiculous world where this woman is doing something other than talking crap, if she actually knew something, she just violated her NDA, which begins a chain of lawsuits, if Microsoft is so inclined, that goes: MS ---> EA ---> Sony.

That's assuming that there were in fact NDAs in effect but there probably weren't seeing as how everybody with half-a-brain has known that it would be coming to PS4 in some months time like Bioshock, Mass Effect, and every other third-party Xbox "exclusive" except for Tales of Vesperia in America.  Why strap yourself to a console that only has half as many sales as the leading console?

y2jarmyofficial said:

Dude march is going to be  good month for x1 sales,titanfall will move systems

ZaneWane said:
y2jarmyofficial said:

Dude march is going to be  good month for x1 sales,titanfall will move systems

I'm not buying it.  Not until they do something about the facts that it's overpriced and underpowered.  Heck, if Titanfall ( and other MS / PC clones ) were my primary reasons to get Xbone.  I would wait 'til September.  And buy the more powerful spiffy new AlienWare Steam Machine for the same price as Xbone, Windows for $50.00, and then get the definitive PC version of Titanfall if I knew it was never coming to PS4 and I had to have it.

kowenicki said:
and yeah... Mass Effect came to the PS3.... after 5 years.

well....that was originally an MS published game. Of course it wasn't gonna be on PS3. But then EA bought BioWare, and voila, ME2 ends up on PS3 a year later, even though it was "exclusive" to 360. They also said ME1 wasn't coming to PS3 and was exclusive to 360 and voila, it ended up on PS3. Only reason it took 5 years to do it is because MS had the publishing rights to the game.

EA =/= MS. So that invalidates your argument

walsufnir said:
But who cares? People like Infamous 2 way more and of course it will sell more. Additionally Titanfall is also on 360, PC and Xbone. And it's just another COD. And it is online-only. ONLINE-ONLY. Nobody wants to play this crap except dude-bros... It won't even push any hardware-sales...

True. Titanfall GOTY edition is a different story though