By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SCEE Brand Manager: Titanfall "Wait Another Year Or So", "Got A Good Feeling It'll Come To PS4"

Somehow I still don't care about TF...but...how could this be? I'm only supposed to not be interested in it because it's not coming to PS4...I'm so consufed...

Nah just kidding, I'm not big into shooters and TF never looked very good to begin with. Who cares if it comes to PS4?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I don't see why Mass Effect coming to PS3 is a big deal. EA had to give MS some sort of deal to allow it to happen, and I am sure MS was more than happy to oblige as the game had already been out 5 years or so by that point and was not a big deal anymore.

Looking at this sites sales, it sold less than 250k on PS3. MS probably made off like bandits on the deal.

GribbleGrunger said:
starcraft said:
Title is bullshit. The Twitter is clearly labelled as being 'her own views' not Sony's.

This has been done to death, the game is confirmed Xbox console exclusive.

Just a very dodgy attempt at spoiling.

It might be her view but why has she got that view? Like I said, this sounds very much like a 'nod and a wink'. It's coming to PS4.

A nod, wink and a lawsuit maybe.

selnor1983 said:
How many times will sony fans post titnfall coming to ps4 threads? Its crazy.

Firstly, titanfall is confirmed the entire gen exclusive for xbox one. Both microsoft and ea confirmed.

Second, if this forum is anything to go buy ALOT of sony fans xesperately want this game. It would seem many extra xboxs will be sold as they cave in.

They really want it lol

it's not a big deal. titan fall isnt going to be on the ps4 but the other games probably will.'

it will take a ton of M$ to keep it exclusive. look, the ps4 version of destiny has passed titan fall's xbox one preorders becuase of the ps4's steadily gaining leverage in sold units. 

looking at the desparity of the xbox one version of destiny to it's titan fall, titan fall is clearly the more coveted IP. so if ps4's destiny outsells titan fall on the one, they will want really badly to sell to the ps4 crowd that clearly wants the game.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Fusioncode said:
selnor1983 said:

Firstly, titanfall is confirmed the entire gen exclusive for xbox one. Both microsoft and ea confirmed.

Second, if this forum is anything to go buy ALOT of sony fans xesperately want this game. It would seem many extra xboxs will be sold as they cave in.

Calm down, he just posted a tweet. And people don't need to go buy XBOs to play this game, it's on 360 and and PC. With the PC clearly being the best version. Do you really feel the need to try and start a console war everytime you post? 

Unh? 

You need to look at thread creator and the posts within. Ill leave the thread to you. and your right people dont need to buy xbox ones to play. Then why do people make such a big hoo haa about it might come to ps4? Almost all sony fans on this site said they will get on pc. So why care about a ps4 version so much? 

There is no console war because it was confirmed months ago it was exclusive lifetime.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
DerNebel said:

And you keep acting as if you don't know fully well, that every time you open a thread with calling Titanfall the GOTG you immediately start a huge shit-throwing contest between PS and Xbox fans and aren't doing it for that reason alone, I am ok with that.

Even if a word you just said is true, it has zero to do with the authenticity of my hype for the game. Keep trying, one day you might post something that is right ;)

You can act condescending all you want, but that doesn't change how incredibly obvious your intention is, when you call the game the GOTG. I remember 2 threads of yours that got over a hundred replies just because of this. You know how people react to it and still you keep using it, I wonder why? Could it be that you want to provoke that reaction? No that can't be, you're just a grown man that for no reason at all has to tell people on the internet at any given opportunity that this game is going to be the best ever.

And I realize that your hype for the game is real, so real actually that you seemingly can't even take it when someone implies that a group of people might be hyping the game up more than they would if the game also was on the PS4, which is something that is just normal business in the "console war" and happens all the time on every side. Also before you say anything, I generalized all the Xbox fans to address how Kowenicki generalized all the Playstation fans.

selnor1983 said:
EdHieron said:
ZaneWane said:
y2jarmyofficial said:

Dude march is going to be  good month for x1 sales,titanfall will move systems

I'm not buying it.  Not until they do something about the facts that it's overpriced and underpowered.  Heck, if Titanfall ( and other MS / PC clones ) were my primary reasons to get Xbone.  I would wait 'til September.  And buy the more powerful spiffy new AlienWare Steam Machine for the same price as Xbone, Windows for $50.00, and then get the definitive PC version of Titanfall if I knew it was never coming to PS4 and I had to have it.

Did you buy ps1 and ps2? N64 - psx was  much bigger power gap than ps4 - xbox one. Also ps2 was the weakest console. Yet both those consoles outsold their superior hardware consoles.

Yeah, but in those instances, the more powerful console wasn't also the cheapest one.

LurkerJ said:
selnor1983 said:
Aerys said:
selnor1983 said:

"they said it so it's true" You need to learn something about this world.

Um what? 

Its confirmed by microsoft and respawn that microsoft paid for titanfall complete exclusive. The 2nd is anyones guess. But the first is exclusive for the wwhole gen

It is. Titanfall: The Superior Edition isn't.

Microsoft arent dumb. See me1. There will be no spinned version. There wasnt for mass effect 1.

It's erased now.

selnor1983 said:
LurkerJ said:
selnor1983 said:
Aerys said:
selnor1983 said:

"they said it so it's true" You need to learn something about this world.

Um what? 

Its confirmed by microsoft and respawn that microsoft paid for titanfall complete exclusive. The 2nd is anyones guess. But the first is exclusive for the wwhole gen

It is. Titanfall: The Superior Edition isn't.

Microsoft arent dumb. See me1. There will be no spinned version. There wasnt for mass effect 1.

Can't get a joke?

If it's coming to the PS4 a year later then it won't matter anyway.