By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SCEE Brand Manager: Titanfall "Wait Another Year Or So", "Got A Good Feeling It'll Come To PS4"

The tweet seems to have been deleted. Someone's in trouble.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
I doubt it, playstation fans seem to think its over rated and don't want it....

And Xbox fans think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and that certainly doesn't have anything to do with it being semi exclusive ;)

More people that can play GOTG the better.

If it were really coming though, she violated an NDA. So that tells me she was just stirring the pot.

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

And Xbox fans think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and that certainly doesn't have anything to do with it being semi exclusive ;)

It's got virtually universal praise from everyone who has played it. I guess everyone is an Xbox fan.

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

Funny, I recall plenty of Playstation fans excited because they were SO sure that it was a timed exclusive. And now even more excited for Titanfall 2 before Titanfall 1 comes out lol.

Around the Network

Deleted....Guess there must be some truth in what she said.

In reality he knows nothing and is assuming it will be on PS4 because of sales performance.

HumdrumPie said:
The tweet seems to have been deleted. Someone's in trouble.

Yes, and one would have thought if she was talking about the sequel, Sony would have had her just clarify that. But it's been removed entirely which suggests to me she's in a bit of trouble.

The PS5 Exists. 

J_Allard said:
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

It's got virtually universal praise from everyone who has played it. I guess everyone is an Xbox fan.

That doesn't change the fact that you for example certainly wouldn't be calling the game GOTG if it was a multiplat. Fans of a brand overhype exclusives for their brand, that is nothing new and you shouldn't act like the Xbox fanbase doesn't do it as well.

think-man said:
Deleted....Guess there must be some truth in what she said.

If so then it wouldn't have been up for 4 days. It started bringing negative attention to her page from Xbox fans so she deleted it. That's it.