By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SCEE Brand Manager: Titanfall "Wait Another Year Or So", "Got A Good Feeling It'll Come To PS4"

Pemalite said:
HumdrumPie said:

That will probably be TitalFall 2. Annual release and all :)

I'm kidding. Part of thinks that EA executives really wanted the Xbox's One DRM and they gave Microsoft this exclusive to support it. They even abandoned the Online passes because they thought DRM was the future. Who knows? I could very well be wrong, but I can't get that thought out of my head. Oh, well. TitanFall is not for me anyway.

EA still do season passes.
Battlefield 4 being the latest title. (That's what Premium is.)

Besides, Titanfall relies on a form of DRM, being that it's online-only.

Not season passes, ONLINE passes. Those $10 codes for a used game to get online.

Around the Network

Who cares, 75% of people playing vidoegames want a good single player. Titanfall will end like Brink and all other multi only games.

TurboElder said:

Who cares, 75% of people playing vidoegames want a good single player. Titanfall will end like Brink and all other multi only games.

COD, Team Fortress 2, LoL, Dota, WOW, and Battlefield say hi.

Why do people love pulling random numbers out and claiming them as statistics?

jlmurph2 said:
Pemalite said:
HumdrumPie said:

I'm kidding. Part of thinks that EA executives really wanted the Xbox's One DRM and they gave Microsoft this exclusive to support it. They even abandoned the Online passes because they thought DRM was the future. Who knows? I could very well be wrong, but I can't get that thought out of my head. Oh, well. TitanFall is not for me anyway.

Not season passes, ONLINE passes. Those $10 codes for a used game to get online.

They might aswell be the same thing.
They're over charging you for little/no content.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Meret said:
Too bad it won't come to PS4.

Keep telling yourself that.

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
jlmurph2 said:
Pemalite said:
HumdrumPie said:

Actually online passes came with games when you bought them new, its EA trying to get money from the people who buy from Gamestop. So it would be less money to buy a $59.99 game new than a $54.99 game used and then have to pay for a $10 code. Not like Season passes.

jlmurph2 said:
TurboElder said:

CoD started as SP only game and became a huge hit after CoD4 and it's fantastic SP campaign.

LoL, Dota, WOW are not a FPS games. Battlefield is currently flopping hard is sales and Team Fortress is a niche game.

TurboElder said:
jlmurph2 said:
TurboElder said:

CoD started as SP only game and became a huge hit after CoD4 and it's fantastic SP campaign.

Then tell me why Black Ops, MW3, Black Ops II, and Ghosts are successful with mediocre campaigns?

jlmurph2 said:
Pemalite said:
jlmurph2 said:
Pemalite said:
HumdrumPie said:

Actually online passes came with games when you bought them new, its EA trying to get money from the people who buy from Gamestop. So it would be less money to buy a $59.99 game new than a $54.99 game used and then have to pay for a $10 code. Not like Season passes.

What?
I bought Battlefield 3 (Plus another half-dozen games) for $6.
Then EA wanted to charge me $50 for Premium.
You can't tell me a bunch of maps are worth more than the main game, especially with a large portion of maps being remakes/ports from previous games.

Heck, Premium is still $40 AUD.

This is via Origin, it might aswell be lumped into the same con-job bracket.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Dude march is going to be  good month for x1 sales,titanfall will move systems