By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAV SHIPS 32.5 Million Copies!!! (One of the best selling non bundled games ever!)

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1896337&highlight=

HUUUUGE AMOUNT!

CONGRATS ROCKSTAR!

We have it at 29.8 Million VgChartz

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Should have been a next gen exclusive. /sarcasm

Congrats.

not suprised, last GTA on PS2 was huge also

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

insane. this just proofs that this is gaming strongest brand.

Around the Network

Not really deserved to be honest. I liked the game at first, but then after all the mods and broken elements in the game it became boring. Sold my copy while it was still worth a decent amount.

So Mario Kart Wii is the next to be beaten...it's at 34.31 Million

I think GTAV can do it!

Honestly if we get a nex-gen re-release Super Mario Bros is going down :P (it currently sits at 40 Million)

Wait. Doesn't it mean that GTAV is the best selling non-bundled game? Super Mario Bros was bundled, Wii Sports was bundled, Mario Kart Wii was ( and still is) bundled. Either way amazing sales for a very strong franchise.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Will probably hit 40m once it launches on next gen consoles. What a beast.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
insane. this just proofs that this is gaming strongest brand.

I was worried COD had overtaken it due to the past few years.

But...NO!

What I find funny is how GTAIV underperformed compared to Mario Kart Wii back in the day (they came out round the same time)

And now at the end of the gen GTAV gets REVENGE!