By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U - 2013 vs 2014 sales comparison (VG Chartz) *updated Week 5

Numbers need adjusting way over on here

Around the Network
pezus said:

And oh, the sweet crow a lot of people in here need to devour. Recent adjustments now put WiiU at 288k for January. Last year it was 278k. That's basically as flat as you can get.

It's down in Jauary in the US and Japan, I don't see how it can be up at all tbh, Europe is only going to mimic US.

Down in Japan 38k~

Down in US 7k~

Down in Europe ?

Probably down 5k YOY

Apparantly I'm narrow minded for thinking this though?

I am on vacations with no internet hotel and only an old sony Ericsson phone to conect.
I went to the Neogaf Npd thread and in the first page they quote news from Nintendo authorities saying the npd is good because 3ds is up 6% and wii u 16%. So i dont understand anything.
could someone explain me? sorry if I dont answer back before 19/02

So are u going to adjust these numbers and post week 6 & 7 or just let the thread die?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
So are u going to adjust these numbers and post week 6 & 7 or just let the thread die?

He's banned...

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

I say people let this thread die. The OP is banned and it has horrible formatting.

Banned for what lol?

i liked this thread

1doesnotsimply

Will the OP log in and update this ...