By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2014 is Vita year for gamers ! ( not for shareholders though)

kupomogli said:
Aerys said:
Like i said, we're not talking about sales here, we're talking about games.

Vita year in term of games, not in terms of sales, obviously.

You have no idea how good or bad the games are.

Going by gameplay videos a few look like they could be decent, the rest don't look very good at all.

This goes for every list on every console, we never know how good or bad the games are before playing them ( but we do know most of them seem good/ambitious or are good rated ).

Dirty : Read all the posts, this is not because you dont know a game that he doesnt exist or is bad, and being " 100% nerd " means nothing nowadays, for some, being a nerd means play call of duty and big system seller.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
Aerys said:

- Ys Celceta ( europe release)

- Dangan Ronpa

- Toukiden

- Sorcery Saga : Curse of the Great Curry God

- Demon Gaze

- Mind Zero

- Monster Monpiece

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Murasaki Baby

- Soul Sacrifice Delta ( Japan Studio)

- Freedom Wars ( Japan Studio)

- Oreshika 2 ( Japan Studio )

and surely more unnannounced ! ( NIS event soon)

I am 100% a nerd like everyone here is.
My postcount is close to 5800 on VGC and I am playing  videogames for about 20 years now.

... I have never even heard of one of the games you just mentioned.

This is not trolling, more the obvious truth some people here don't like:
The Vita as a handheld platform is basically dead. It degenerated to a PS4 accessory.

You can list all those niche and indie games, but 16k units for whole NA and Europe combined speaks volumes.

You have never heard of Ys... EVER!!!!

You make me =(  it shows you dont care for JRPGs though, Ys is a classic

Aerys said:

Vita saved

Between this and the 3DS release list, it's going to be a terrible year for handhelds. =^/

Vita's crossplay feature will push sales. You can play ps4 games anywhere as long as you have a solid wifi connection. That right there makes it an amazing feature and value. Your girl is crabbing for the tv go ahead I will play on my vita, hells ya!

Around the Network
jigokutamago said:
Aerys said:

Vita saved

No need to be saved outside japan to become a must have console. I'm sure you know that.

DirtyP2002 said:
Aerys said:

- Ys Celceta ( europe release)

- Dangan Ronpa

- Toukiden

- Demon Gaze

- Mind Zero

- Monster Monpiece

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Murasaki Baby

- Soul Sacrifice Delta ( Japan Studio)

- Freedom Wars ( Japan Studio)

- Oreshika 2 ( Japan Studio )

and surely more unnannounced ! ( NIS event soon)

I am 100% a nerd like everyone here is.
My postcount is close to 5800 on VGC and I am playing  videogames for about 20 years now.

... I have never even heard of one of the games you just mentioned.

This is not trolling, more the obvious truth some people here don't like:
The Vita as a handheld platform is basically dead. It degenerated to a PS4 accessory.

You can list all those niche and indie games, but 16k units for whole NA and Europe combined speaks volumes.

He's not saying the Vita is suddenly going to start selling well, he's just excited about the upcoming list of games for the system. No need to rain on his parade. 

And you've never heard of Ys? You need to get look that series up. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Aerys said:

This goes for every list on every console, we never know how good or bad the games are before playing them ( but we do know most of them seem good/ambitious or are good rated ).

And as I've stated, only a few of the games on your list even look decent.  What happens with everyone making these lists, regardless of fanbase, is they list each and every game that's coming out in the near future regardless of quality and praise it.  You're just throwing random crap out there and state hey, look what the Vita or Wii U or whatever has coming, and act like they're must own titles when these titles probably wouldn't be worth owning if the system actually had some damn games to choose from.

None of those games appeal to the mass market in the western hemisphere. Unless I see a Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, or heck even smaller stuff like Ratchet and Clank could help make the Vita more attractive.

kupomogli said:
Aerys said:

And as I've stated, only a few of the games on your list even look decent.  What happens with everyone making these lists, regardless of fanbase, is they list each and every game that's coming out in the near future regardless of quality and praise it.  You're just throwing random crap out there and state hey, look what the Vita or Wii U or whatever has coming, and act like they're must own titles when these titles probably wouldn't be worth owning if the system actually had some damn games to choose from.

You've stated as a fact, whereas it's just your opinion

I'm well informed on my list , and when i say most of them look decent ( sorcery saga) or good ( except neptunia unless you're truly a fan), did i say they're all must have ? No.