By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2014 is Vita year for gamers ! ( not for shareholders though)

DirtyP2002 said:
Aerys said:
- Ys Celceta ( europe release)

I am 100% a nerd like everyone here is.
My postcount is close to 5800 on VGC and I am playing  videogames for about 20 years now.

... I have never even heard of one of the games you just mentioned.

1 or 2% seem to be missing...  Ys is a franchise with more than 25 years of history in Japan and quite a few fans outside Japan. I didn't know about the series either until I bought Ys Seven and Ys - The Oath in Felghana as US imports for my PSP. Very good action JRPG series. Review of the a.m. upcoming PSV game. BTW: Unlike almost all other JRPG franchises, Ys games were not released on consoles and handhelds only but on PC as well.

On topic: Seems to be a good list for PSV owners who like Japanese games, at least as far as I can tell as I don't know much about most games on the list.
Off topic: I wished Nintendo would at least get Japanese niche developer support for Wii U as Sony always gets for both systems.

Around the Network
Aerys said:

You've stated as a fact, whereas it's just your opinion

I'm well informed on my list , and when i say most of them look decent ( sorcery saga) or good ( except neptunia unless you're truly a fan), did i say they're all must have ? No.

I stated my opinion, yes, because any comment someone makes up the quality of a game is just that.  A FUCKING OPINION.  Do I really need to go to every single post you make saying "x game is good, or this is good" and quoting you "in your opinion."  No fucking duh.  Way to state the obvious.

ktay95 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Aerys said:

- Dangan Ronpa

- Toukiden

- Sorcery Saga : Curse of the Great Curry God

- Demon Gaze

- Mind Zero

- Monster Monpiece

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Murasaki Baby

- Soul Sacrifice Delta ( Japan Studio)

- Freedom Wars ( Japan Studio)

- Oreshika 2 ( Japan Studio )

and surely more unnannounced ! ( NIS event soon)

I am 100% a nerd like everyone here is.
My postcount is close to 5800 on VGC and I am playing  videogames for about 20 years now.

... I have never even heard of one of the games you just mentioned.

This is not trolling, more the obvious truth some people here don't like:
The Vita as a handheld platform is basically dead. It degenerated to a PS4 accessory.

You can list all those niche and indie games, but 16k units for whole NA and Europe combined speaks volumes.

You have never heard of Ys... EVER!!!!

You make me =(  it shows you dont care for JRPGs though, Ys is a classic

Ys is SOOO GOOOD, i recommend it to anyone who likes action rpgs and has a vita

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Aerys said:

- Dangan Ronpa

- Toukiden

- Sorcery Saga : Curse of the Great Curry God

- Demon Gaze

- Mind Zero

- Monster Monpiece

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Murasaki Baby

- Soul Sacrifice Delta ( Japan Studio)

- Freedom Wars ( Japan Studio)

- Oreshika 2 ( Japan Studio )

and surely more unnannounced ! ( NIS event soon)

Dynastry warriors 8: xtreme legends

Minecraft: vita edition

I'm also sure Atelier Ayesha Plus is coming unannounced like the last 2 games :/

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

I love arguments here. This is "gaming discussion" topic, yet all people, who have no interest in buying a vita, talk about is potential and current sales. Brilliant.

If it wasn't clear from the Original Post, the Original Poster made it clear in his follow up posts: this is a thread about games and not their or the vita's selling potential.

So, on topic: I'm quite excited for Soul Sacrifice Delta and hope Murasaki turns out great. I'm also not Japanese. Crazy, huh?

kupomogli said:
Aerys said:

This goes for every list on every console, we never know how good or bad the games are before playing them ( but we do know most of them seem good/ambitious or are good rated ).

And as I've stated, only a few of the games on your list even look decent.  What happens with everyone making these lists, regardless of fanbase, is they list each and every game that's coming out in the near future regardless of quality and praise it.  You're just throwing random crap out there and state hey, look what the Vita or Wii U or whatever has coming, and act like they're must own titles when these titles probably wouldn't be worth owning if the system actually had some damn games to choose from.

...only a few is pushing it, but Mind-0, this hentai Monster Monpiece crap and (from what I´ve heard) the Neptunia remake are pretty terrible.

....i mean .... :(

...The rest looks great though ! DanganRonpa is a day one, Toukiden looks impressive ....and Ys.....I want it like yesterday !

Edit: And then there is FFX HD , Devil´s Deception IV

sogood.gif

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
If you like niche games that is

I do. If price was right with system and cards I would pick one up this year.

naruball said:
I love arguments here. This is "gaming discussion" topic, yet all people, who have no interest in buying a vita, talk about is potential and current sales. Brilliant.

If it wasn't clear from the Original Post, the Original Poster made it clear in his follow up posts: this is a thread about games and not their or the vita's selling potential.

So, on topic: I'm quite excited for Soul Sacrifice Delta and hope Murasaki turns out great. I'm also not Japanese. Crazy, huh?

It is honestly the same for all consoles (maybe except PS4), you can see it especially in WiiU and vita threads though.

naruball said:

The thread title "2014 is Vita year!" says different.