By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is my first post....

sc94597 said:
Welcome, The ps3s motion sensing needs to be worked on alot. It is very unresponsive but at least sony tried.

I haven't been able to notice any difference between it and the Wii-mote sensitivity.  And I have played quite a bit of both.

I will use the Sixaxis for Sixaxis driven games, and sometimes in games that just have it "tacked-on".  It just depends on how natural it feels. 

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

^^yeah, except for the pointer capability of the Wiimote, the motion sensors are the same. (ie, they both suck for precise movements) btw, if you are going to try to play Warhawk with the motion sensor, you have to set the sensitivity to about 63% or you can forget about it.

btw, welcome lavos. (kind of new myself)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Welcome!

SixaxiS motion-controlls suck! ...

That's just a plain fact, proof is L.A.I.R, Although i think F5 is a good developer, actually.

So... I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't get too caught up on this site ...

It's like 1 step below WoW on the addiction scale ... j/k. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Hi welcome to Vgchartz

Welcome.

There are a few games I choose to use Motion control on especially Warhawk. Personally, I like it.

A fun game that demonstrates its sensitivity is LocoRoco Cocoreccho! The platforms mimic how your controler is tilted and the slightest tilt will be reflected on the screan. So when done well, very well, motion control is fun and precise.

Enjoy the site. :)

Around the Network

Hey your not new here... you created your account on the 30th of July 2007...

I am confused. Anyway Hi.

well ive only played motorstorm that uses both and i preffer the sticks

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Welcome Lavos, and don't start with appologizing for your language or lack of subjects to discuss on your first post (s).
Feel free to ask anything about the forum and the users or the site in general anytime!
Enjoy Vgchartz, and thank you for joining!

Lavos said:
ahhh... and another thing... sorry if my english sucks... it aint really my birth lenaguage so... there you go... sorry...

welcome to the forums. Tons of spanish speakers on here so dont worry to much. Oh, and nice university (UNAM, right?). I have a shirt from your soccer team, the Pumas. Looks very stylish.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

well personally i havent tried the sixaxis in warhawk or any other game im just used to the sticks i might try it

ha ha stof thats hilarious