By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

954 left at 7:30am GMT

Around the Network

i have heard that its sold out now.?

ICStats said:

8th gen games in Amazon US top #100 list are telling that PS4 is crushing XB1 even in US.

#15 PS4 Killzone SF
#20 PS4 FIFA14
#30 PS4 Assassins Creed IV
#40 PS4 COD Ghosts
#41 PS4 Battlefield
#49 PS4 Maddedn 25
#53 PS4 Need for Speed Rivals
#58 XB1 Titanfall
#63 PS4 Tomb Raider Def Ed
#65 PS4 NBA 2K14
#71 PS4 MGSV Ground Zeros
#74 PS4 Knack
#86 PS4 Infamous SS
#88 XB1 Madden 25
#99 Wii U The Wonderful 101

"And everything changed when the playstation nation attacked"

It jas "Number 1 in video games best sellar" tag when i go to it on my phone.

They're ps4 ads on amazon's front page now that they're back in stock.

Around the Network

20 left in stock on amazon UK, across all bundles.

907 units left on Amazon.com

9h56 GMT

Amazon UK Just got a tiny shipment, 40 new Standard PS4 in stock

ICStats said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:

Ok but I still don't get your point.  XB1 is still $100 more, unless you overpaid for a bundle or from a 2nd party.

I'm simply saying that the $100 more is one game that people can bye,not 2 as the previous poster said. I don't get the confusion. If it was $130 more,then he would be correct. 

Why $130?

Every available PS4 game is under $50 on Amazon, so if you have $500 (+ tax) you can buy an Xbox One with ZERO games, or a PS4 with TWO games.

The average consumer is'nt going to use amazon are know that. Hell,I did'nt know that. lol

oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:

Ok but I still don't get your point.  XB1 is still $100 more, unless you overpaid for a bundle or from a 2nd party.

I'm simply saying that the $100 more is one game that people can bye,not 2 as the previous poster said. I don't get the confusion. If it was $130 more,then he would be correct. 

Why $130?

Every available PS4 game is under $50 on Amazon, so if you have $500 (+ tax) you can buy an Xbox One with ZERO games, or a PS4 with TWO games.

The average consumer is'nt going to use amazon are know that. Hell,I did'nt know that. lol

But to get to $130 you must be using retailers that have prices of $75 each, is that right?