By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

Max King of the Wild said:
ICStats said:
My theory is that Sony fast shipped (by air) units to increase delivery in December, which reduced regular (by sea) deliveries in January, and now we are back to regular weekly shipments that are much larger.

What do you think?

pretty much. Supply will catch up this month

I agree but we will see some supply issues near Japan launch too... about two weeks without US or EU receiving supply.

Around the Network

This is around the time people start feeling stupid for buying consoles at crazy high prices at launch.

Mystro-Sama said:
This is around the time people start feeling stupid for buying consoles at crazy high prices at launch.

It was the best choice I made in my gaming life... It was my first launch console too... I'm really glad I did it.

ethomaz said:
Mystro-Sama said:

It was the best choice I made in my gaming life... It was my first launch console too... I'm really glad I did it.

Did you buy it from someone for an inflated price? Because thats what I was referring to...

Mystro-Sama said:
ethomaz said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Did you buy it from someone for an inflated price? Because thats what I was referring to...

Ohhhhh no... I bought it paying less than official price here... I agree with you pay over 400 in US without bundled games is a steal.

Around the Network

supply is starting to finally catch up with demand.

PS4 up to 2nd (hourly ranking) and 3rd (2014 ranking).

Big numbers this week.

PS4 now down, PSN Card up to 3rd

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
PS4 now down, PSN Card up to 3rd

It was at 3rd in 2014 ranking... the hourly one it got up to 2nd now but yesterday night it was 1st too but some update down it to 3rd and now up to 2nd.

It seems they have a good amount of stock

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m