By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:
Seems like PS4 will be SOLD OUT again today.

B b b b u t Dark_Peanor said to me the supply matched the demand.

Do you actually want this console to be sold out? I mean, do you really think this is a good thing?

Unlimited sales would be what we shohkd want, but considering thats impossible then it having enough demand to still sell through a massive shupment is a good thing. 

Around the Network
iceboy151 said:
withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Do you actually want this console to be sold out? I mean, do you really think this is a good thing?

It is. What would make you think it's a bad thing?

Consumer has been looking for a PS4 since launch and can't find one. He/She gets tired of waiting, and ends up geting a Xbox. We KNOW people want the console, it's no secret. This doesn't benefit Sony in any way, and you can't make me think otherwise, so don't try and explain.

It benefits Sony in a huge way as it's in high demand, means higher market share and more profits. It's silly to say that people buying their system in mass "doesn't benefit Sony in any way".

Sounds like someone doesn't understand basic economics...

withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Consumer has been looking for a PS4 since launch and can't find one. He/She gets tired of waiting, and ends up geting a Xbox. We KNOW people want the console, it's no secret. This doesn't benefit Sony in any way, and you can't make me think otherwise, so don't try and explain.

It benefits Sony in a huge way as it's in high demand, thus higher market share and more profits. It's silly to say that people buying their system in mass "doesn't benefit Sony in any way".

Sounds like someone doesn't understand basic economics.

We already know it's in high demand. These shipments selling out doesn't have to tell us that. So if they could ship a crap load of units in America, maybe the NA numbers would be higher on a weekly basis. But I'm done explaining myself, you clearly don't understand what I'm saying.

sully1311 said:
954 left at 7:30am GMT

851 left at 1:00pm GMT

954-851 units =  103 units sold (if there weren't any restocks or returns during that time)

103 units/ 330 minutes = 0.3121 u/m = 1 unit sold all ~3.2 minutes

which means at this rate it would take ~45.4 hours to deplete stock, but keep in mind this was mostly during night time/early morning in the US and the rate of sales should increase significantly during day time,peaking in 10-12 hours

iceboy151 said:
withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Shelves full of Xbox Ones tell me that not too many people are that impatient. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:

Shelves full of Xbox Ones tell me that not too many people are that impatient. 

for some reason the guy would rather have sony to be in MS position. 

600 Killzone bundles just appeared on UK Amazon

Restocks are getting very regular now, almost daily it would seem.

Xenostar said:

I'm tempted to buy one but holding off until more games are out.  Not into Killzone that much.

When does Infamous come out?

g911turbo said:
Xenostar said:

I'm tempted to buy one but holding off until more games are out.  Not into Killzone that much.

When does Infamous come out?

March 21st i think, there available for pre order :)

It is moving faster now.