By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

ethomaz said:
It is moving faster now.

yea, at 2:00 pm GMT there were 780 left, so 71 units sold in that hour, meaning the stock is depleted within 11 hours at that rate, probably way sooner

Around the Network

PS4 on Amazon UK for £299.00 !!! but i don't know if this is real or fake:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BE4HOIM

Piccolo2015 said:
PS4 on Amazon UK for £299.00 !!! but i don't know if this is real or fake:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BE4HOIM

It is not fake but it is not Amazon.co.uk too... it is a user selling it PS4 via Amazon... so you need to ask to him what the problem with his PS4.

BTW this user/company never sold anything on Amazon.co.uk... this PS4 is the first item.

BTW the US stocks are crazy now... like 10 units per minute.

954 units left - 7:30 am GMT

907 units left - 9:56 am GMT

780 units left - 2:00 pm GMT

373 units left - 5:30 pm GMT

Around the Network
ArmGunar said:

Monday morning rush on the east coast USA.  West coast up next, so unless Amazon restocks it, it will probably sell out by the end of Monday.

Not sure why everyone is hoping for this to sell out.  You know that means sales stop right?

betacon said:
iceboy151 said:
withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:
Seems like PS4 will be SOLD OUT again today.

B b b b u t Dark_Peanor said to me the supply matched the demand.

Do you actually want this console to be sold out? I mean, do you really think this is a good thing?

It is. What would make you think it's a bad thing?

Consumer has been looking for a PS4 since launch and can't find one. He/She gets tired of waiting, and ends up geting a Xbox. We KNOW people want the console, it's no secret. This doesn't benefit Sony in any way, and you can't make me think otherwise, so don't try and explain.

If you want a console badly enough you will wait, if you don;t you never wanted it badly.

Which is exactly why, after months of waiting, I bought a Dreamcast (my first Sega, ever) because I couldn't find a PS2 or why I bought an Xbox 360 (my first Microsoft console, ever) when I couldn't find PS3.  It may be uncommon but it has definitely happened.

Hell, with the PS2, I already had a copy of SSX and nothing to play it on.

190 6.48pm GMT. I really do wonder how much Amazon did get then? 

g911turbo said:
ArmGunar said:

Monday morning rush on the east coast USA.  West coast up next, so unless Amazon restocks it, it will probably sell out by the end of Monday.

Not sure why everyone is hoping for this to sell out.  You know that means sales stop right?

Yes but theres only as many as there is, sellling out slower so there in stock longer doesnt mean there will be more. 

Alright now where's Dark Feanor telling us that the PS4 is doomed because it's been in stock for too long?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!