By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

ethomaz said:

GribbleGrunger said:

So they've nearly sold out AGAIN in one day. What about the bundles? How are they doing?

Bundles got sold out days ago... they had way less supply I guess... the standalone lastest 3 days over 999 until this morning when it dropped to below and now it will be sold out soon.

I'm anxiously waiting on the January figures because it looks like there will be a huge swing in Sony's favour in America, and by the way things are going this week, an even bigger swing in February. 2.5 - 3 million lead by March would be my guess, taking the Japanese launch into consideration.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

954 units left - 7:30 am GMT
907 units left - 9:56 am GMT
780 units left - 2:00 pm GMT
373 units left - 5:30 pm GMT
146 units left - 7:00 pm GMT

16 units left - 7:48 pm GMT

betacon said:
impertinence said:
betacon said:

If you want a console badly enough you will wait, if you don;t you never wanted it badly.

A great mindset for any company that wants to drive away consumers.

Where does that imply that's their mind set, you can't honestly think is a bad situation for Sony?

Selling a lot of consoles is obviously a good thing, just like being out of stock is obviously a bad thing.

impertinence said:
betacon said:
impertinence said:
betacon said:

If you want a console badly enough you will wait, if you don;t you never wanted it badly.

A great mindset for any company that wants to drive away consumers.

Where does that imply that's their mind set, you can't honestly think is a bad situation for Sony?

Selling a lot of consoles is obviously a good thing, just like being out of stock is obviously a bad thing.

I can't agree. Being out of stock can only be for one of two reasons: It's selling extraordinarily well or they have trouble with manufacturing. We know it's not the latter so it's a good thing.  Being constantly in stock would be a bad thing because it means demand is lower than production.

One thing I've not seen discussed is AMDs part in this. Surely if one console starts selling much better than the other -- assuming AMD also have a limit on how many they can produce -- wouldn't that effect the console that was selling less? More chipsets to Sony means less chipsets available for MS and so it becomes a viscious circle.

The PS5 Exists. 

Well sold out.

Around the Network

Out of stock

Impressed that it's still going out of stock. Just hope they service more European countries etc.. even if its just rolling stock of a few 10's of thousands now and again.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

In stock february 8th

rccsetzer said:
In stock february 8th

That time will be faster... in less than one week... Saturday they will receive a new batch.

I think Sony needs to work in this gap... decrease it like have stock most close possible to receive the new batch... while they can't send enough to fit this gap until the new batch arrive they will have this situation.

954 units left - 7:30 am GMT
907 units left - 9:56 am GMT
780 units left - 2:00 pm GMT
373 units left - 5:30 pm GMT
146 units left - 7:00 pm GMT

Out of stock - 7:55 pm GMT