By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

Xenostar said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:

Ok but I still don't get your point.  XB1 is still $100 more, unless you overpaid for a bundle or from a 2nd party.

I'm simply saying that the $100 more is one game that people can bye,not 2 as the previous poster said. I don't get the confusion. If it was $130 more,then he would be correct. 

Why $130?

Every available PS4 game is under $50 on Amazon, so if you have $500 (+ tax) you can buy an Xbox One with ZERO games, or a PS4 with TWO games.

The average consumer is'nt going to use amazon are know that. Hell,I did'nt know that. lol

But to get to $130 you must be using retailers that have prices of $75 each, is that right?

you mean $65 each. I did'nt mean to start a whole thing over sematics and get off topic. lol

Around the Network

Seems like PS4 will be SOLD OUT again today.

B b b b u t Dark_Peanor said to me the supply matched the demand.

oldschoolfool said:
Xenostar said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:
oldschoolfool said:
ICStats said:

Ok but I still don't get your point.  XB1 is still $100 more, unless you overpaid for a bundle or from a 2nd party.

I'm simply saying that the $100 more is one game that people can bye,not 2 as the previous poster said. I don't get the confusion. If it was $130 more,then he would be correct. 

Why $130?

Every available PS4 game is under $50 on Amazon, so if you have $500 (+ tax) you can buy an Xbox One with ZERO games, or a PS4 with TWO games.

The average consumer is'nt going to use amazon are know that. Hell,I did'nt know that. lol

But to get to $130 you must be using retailers that have prices of $75 each, is that right?

you mean $65 each. I did'nt mean to start a whole thing over sematics and get off topic. lol

Ah yes i should not attempt maths first thing on a Monday LOL, so you got a fiver dollar next gen tax as well, ours went up by £5 but i aint buying at those prices, luckily ive been able to find deals on all the titles ive wanted. 

ethomaz said:

Do you actually want this console to be sold out? I mean, do you really think this is a good thing?

iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Do you actually want this console to be sold out? I mean, do you really think this is a good thing?

As long as its not because Sony are having manufacturing problems, then yeah high demand is good, being able to sell everything they make within hours of hitting the shelves will keep the orders coming in. 

Around the Network

iceboy151 said:

No. My first comment in this thread said it was great to Sony sent supply to US... more is always better but I don't fight with facts... the PS4 will be SOLD OUT again and it is a bad thing.

But this kind of demand is great... everything Sony is seding is being sold... to be better only if Sony manufacture more consoles per month.

The Sony situation is far way better than MS situation... I prefer to deal with low supply than low demand.

iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

It is. What would make you think it's a bad thing?

withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Consumer has been looking for a PS4 since launch and can't find one. He/She gets tired of waiting, and ends up geting a Xbox. We KNOW people want the console, it's no secret. This doesn't benefit Sony in any way, and you can't make me think otherwise, so don't try and explain.

iceboy151 said:
withdreday said:
iceboy151 said:
ethomaz said:

Consumer has been looking for a PS4 since launch and can't find one. He/She gets tired of waiting, and ends up geting a Xbox. We KNOW people want the console, it's no secret. This doesn't benefit Sony in any way, and you can't make me think otherwise, so don't try and explain.

If you want a console badly enough you will wait, if you don;t you never wanted it badly.

ethomaz said:

According to Dark Feanor Sony is artificially shorting supply and forcing retailers to claim there is strong demand(as long as ps4 is out of stock)

As soon as ps4 is in stock he and fallen switch their opinion to"Demand is met"

until the ps4 is out of stock again(what should happen eithin an hour.

I guess than Sony is shorting supply artificially again.