By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous will trounce Titanfall: Proof

Shinobi-san said:
I think in the long run Titanfall will be bigger than Infamous. I think Titanfall has the potential to compete with Battlefield and COD.

The exclusivity will hurt it though.

I think that you may be right in terms of Titanfall eventually being able to compete with Battlefield and COD, but I also think that it will be available on PlayStation 4 by the time it does. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if EA allowed Microsoft to buy exclusivity rights to the entire franchise. Sony are doing too well and EA are too greedy.

Around the Network

Titanfall is selling on three platforms. You're selling it short, buddy.

Callum_Alexander said:
Shinobi-san said:
I think in the long run Titanfall will be bigger than Infamous. I think Titanfall has the potential to compete with Battlefield and COD.

The exclusivity will hurt it though.

I think that you may be right in terms of Titanfall eventually being able to compete with Battlefield and COD, but I also think that it will be available on PlayStation 4 by the time it does. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if EA allowed Microsoft to buy exclusivity rights to the entire franchise. Sony are doing too well and EA are too greedy.

Yep, i dont think EA will let MS buy exclusivity especially if Titanfall does well.

The titanfall devs are going to have to backtrack on all those things they said about why the game is exclusive to X1 ^_^ lol

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Where does those digital numbers come from????

S.T.A.G.E. said:
inFamous is selling on three platforms. You're selling it short, buddy.

whatchu talkin bout, Willis?

Around the Network

I think I will never understand why people compare two games with each other which aim at a totally different audience. And Titanfall vs. Infamous is like a daily topic since months.

TheKoreanGuy said:
mornelithe said:
It should come as no surprise than an established franchise that is well-received by the masses, outsells a new IP. That's just common sense.

But one is an FPS, does that not matter?

Its a FPS where there is no single player, MP only game.  That limit the reach of the market that Titanfall will appeal to.  Actually, if Titanfall was a game that has a Singleplayer and MP, it probably would be on the same level as gears as a new IP to a new console.

BMaker11 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
inFamous is selling on three platforms. You're selling it short, buddy.

whatchu talkin bout, Willis?

Oops, I mean Titanfall.

Depend on Europe i don't think it will outsell it in Usa i think the order will outsell both.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Hell yall get this digital numbers from lol.