By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - February PS+ games revealed!!

mysticwolf said:
Areym said:
HOLY SHIT! Outlast on PS4, Metro last light, remember me and some nice PSVita games too. PS+ is too much. I have a backlog of 5 games now, I can't keep up TT~TT

I am really glad I went for it, it already payed itself off.

Only 5 games!!?

Do yourself a favor and don't play games on PC

Well, I just got PS+ like 3 weeks ago. With this new games on PS+, its gonna grow to 8 (since I'm not interested in payday 2)

And I play plenty of PC games. TWD, the wolf among us, the mass effect trilogy, elder scrolls, fallouts, amnesia/outlast, many more single player games and different MMOs. It is precisely  because i play on my PC so much that my console backlog is growing so quickly.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Areym said:

Well, I just got PS+ like 3 weeks ago. With this new games on PS+, its gonna grow to 8 (since I'm not interested in payday 2)

And I play plenty of PC games. TWD, the wolf among us, the mass effect trilogy, elder scrolls, fallouts, amnesia/outlast, many more single player games and different MMOs. It is precisely  because i play on my PC so much that my console backlog is growing so quickly.

Yeah I guess if you have the time to play all those games. The thing is, I don't have enough time to play all the games I get, especially with the Steam sales. This is why my PC backlog is somewhere around around 35 games. Then on top of my PC backlog I have tons of games from PS+. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Areym said:

Yeah I guess if you have the time to play all those games. The thing is, I don't have enough time to play all the games I get, especially with the Steam sales. This is why my PC backlog is somewhere around around 35 games. Then on top of my PC backlog I have tons of games from PS+. 

Why would you ever get 35 games and not play them? Assuming you bought alot of them from steam and I'm sure you got them dirt cheap but still.

WTF? How I can play that much... I didn't play Infinite and DmC yet.

Areym said:
mysticwolf said:
Areym said:

Why would you ever get 35 games and not play them? Assuming you bought alot of them from steam and I'm sure you got them dirt cheap but still.

It's not that I don't want to play them, it's that I'm too busy, and during the Steam sales I can get them at the lowest price they will ever be, so I figure I can buy it now and play them when I have time. Luckily I've now realized that this can't go on, and that I need to play the games I have before I buy more games. My backlog has actually been shrinking for a little while, it used to be worse.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
Areym said:
mysticwolf said:
Areym said:

It's not that I don't want to play them, it's that I'm too busy, and during the Steam sales I can get them at the lowest price they will ever be, so I figure I can buy it now and play them when I have time. Luckily I've now realized that this can't go on, and that I need to play the games I have before I buy more games. My backlog has actually been shrinking for a little while, it used to be worse.

Well, the first step is admiting you have a problem. Now, you can heal.

I only own Outlast out of all of those. Yay me!

4 ≈ One

Are these available in Australasia??

Edit: No wonder Sony is not getting profits. Dem games for free/rent.

Yay!!!