By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - February PS+ games revealed!!

Solid month again. I was planning on buying Metro.

Around the Network

Damn, i need a bigger HD.

jonathanalis said:
Damn, i need a bigger HD.

^this lol, need moar space...

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

thou I am happy with all theses games ps (sony) should promote more jap games rpjs and other games from the east so that people are more aware so as to grow the fan base of those games imo

payday 2, woo! wanted to try it out now i can.

Around the Network

Now if someone comes in here to mention that the games aren't "free" i can go and check in the "PS+ not required for Elder Scrolls Online" thread, because they are likely the same who argued: "but but but everyone has gold/PS+ anyway" there.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

METRO: LAST LIGHT BIETCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Continues to please with more solid titles.

Awesome line-up............ I love you PS+..........
I hope Outlast gets released 1st of the month..... Street Fighter x Tekken is such a great game.

I bought Payday 2 for $20 a couple months ago, so disappointed in that, but I've been having a lot of fun with it, so not such of an issue that it's going to be on PS+.  Also, I'm not that upset about it being on PS+ because now friends of mine who don't have it can play the game with me now that it's free on PS+.  Metro Last Light is a nice addition, as is Remember Me which I had no interest in, but whatever, a free game is a free game.

Don't care about the Vita games. I already have Modnation Racers and Street Fighter x Tekken isn't very good.