By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - February PS+ games revealed!!

The vita games don't interest me this month and payday 2 I might try but it was only low interest. The other 3 games I was interested in.

Around the Network

Plus is awesome, I was going to buy Outlast.

I've so many games with plus you just get spoilt

in fact I played remember me to try it out and waited till I got the first trophy then deleted it, as I've metro, dmc and bioshock and mass effect 3 , contrast and will have outlast to complete

I know I won't get through all that, really looking forward to outlast

I wish more Xbox gamers would get plus memberships it really is superb

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Rychussnik said:
Areym said:
HOLY SHIT! Outlast on PS4, Metro last light, remember me and some nice PSVita games too. PS+ is too much. I have a backlog of 5 games now, I can't keep up TT~TT

I am really glad I went for it, it already payed itself off.

lol ur backlog is only 5 games lol

Well, i only got it last month and 3 of those games are RPGs so there's that. I usually always finish my games before buying more but i've never had these many to finish at once.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Metro and Infinite are available for Europe too. I wanted Brothers, though. I have Metro on my PC.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network

Wow too many psplus games, i cant keep going with all of them so im gonna play last light first.

This is the best month for me in a long time. The only game I have is Metro, I want to play all the other ones except Modnation racers.

Areym said:
HOLY SHIT! Outlast on PS4, Metro last light, remember me and some nice PSVita games too. PS+ is too much. I have a backlog of 5 games now, I can't keep up TT~TT

Only 5 games!!?

Do yourself a favor and don't play games on PC

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Areym said:

Only 5 games!!?

Do yourself a favor and don't play games on PC

he jst got ps+...

With more subscribers, I hope that the developers and publishers on plus can get a nice boost, as well as get encouraged to create more unique games.

So much backlog right now because of games like Borderlands holding me up.