By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes, yes we know. See my sig for more.

Around the Network

I hate N4G because 90% of the articles are unresearched clickbait, but I guess the comments section is pretty bad too.

Yeah the site is pretty trash but hey, it gives you the news, your choice to believe or to be criti cal

For 5 straight years N4Gs was filled with Sony hate. It was when the Xbox fans there believed in VGChartz and constantly quoted numbers from here. They don't believe VGChartz now, in fact they laugh at the numbers. I often posted and suggested they ease up because one day it will bite them in the ass. That time is now and they deserved it.

The PS5 Exists. 

I've finally figured out how the bubble system works! The number of bubbles a user has seems to correlate positively with the number of times a day that user faps to the PS4!

Around the Network

N4G has gotten me to hate the sony fanbase so much deep down inside i am a little bit happy when i see bad sony news

animegaming said:
N4G has gotten me to hate the sony fanbase so much deep down inside i am a little bit happy when i see bad sony news

I can understand why. I'm completely pro Sony so often get PMs from other Sony 'fans'. Some of the things they think I'll agree with are incredible. I can't tell you how many times I've had to put them right when they insist the Vita will catch the 3DS or the X1 is 'a pile of crap'. What I don't like though, and find myself commenting on more and more over there, is the denial of facts.

The PS5 Exists. 

N4G comment section is an absolute shithole. Quite literally the worst I've ever witnessed. A big shout-out to the strict moderation keeping things civil here!

p.s.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the User Contest, due to the absolutely shitty internet in the place I've been for the last three weeks I sadly couldn't say this earlier :D (I'll include this in every post of me this weekend, so I hope everyone who voted for me will eventually see it)

GribbleGrunger said:
For 5 straight years N4Gs was filled with Sony hate. It was when the Xbox fans there believed in VGChartz and constantly quoted numbers from here. They don't believe VGChartz now, in fact they laugh at the numbers. I often posted and suggested they ease up because one day it will bite them in the ass. That time is now and they deserved it.

its not even worth replying to people on there i am not commenting on their as much as i used to on there like maybe once every couple weeks now i will leave a comment that isn't a top story 

Ocilayton said:

I like the concept of N4g. It's basically a metacritic of news sites. But why does the userbase have to be filled with disgusting fanboys?  They don't seem to enjoy gaming. They just like bashing everything non playstation.

Am I the only one? And is there a good alternative to n4g?

I agree with you, its full of disgusting fanboys and the site puts out even worse headlines like XBox cant beat PS4 just to get the sheep to flock. I dont even want to read the articals because when i do i want to comment.