By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lt_dan_27 said:
No one is forcing you to use it. And there is a ton of antisony stuff on it.

This is an answer similar to what the sony fanboys on there would say....

Praise the One.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Ocilayton said:

I like the concept of N4g. It's basically a metacritic of news sites. But why does the userbase have to be filled with disgusting fanboys?  They don't seem to enjoy gaming. They just like bashing everything non playstation.

Am I the only one? And is there a good alternative to n4g?

lol Everyone knows n4g is the home of sony land.. It ain't nothing but sony fanboys on there.. The worst thing is The sony fanboys have all the bubbles while non-sony fanboys gets 1 bubble.. The site is pretty pathetic.. and the approval system is even worst.. They barely approve submission that is against sony but will rush to approve anything bad about nintendo and microsoft..

Just don't read comments.. they are jerks

This.

Their whole system is totally broken.
I like to troll there though

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I stopped visiting n4g when everyone there turned into a pro-ps fanboy. Such hypocrites on that website.

I'm sure the people on N4G hate you too.. Bow before Sony you peasant!

I get most of my daily entertainment from there. I love reading anything positive about M$ getting crushed. The few that try to fight back get pummeled so quick. It's like they have one mind and one agenda. So Borg like. I love it. I love it so much! I'm tearing with happiness right now

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
AZWification said:

I signed in to my N4G account a few days ago just to ask crazzyman to come back  here.. I am serious since N4g it's the only place that he seems to visit once in a while.. Besides that, N4g is not really a place I would visit on a regular basis. It's so full of Sony fanboys it's just sad. They did not even update the article where Iwata said they don't advertise children enough.

and any reaction XD?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
AZWification said:

I signed in to my N4G account a few days ago just to ask crazzyman to come back  here.. I am serious since N4g it's the only place that he seems to visit once in a while.. Besides that, N4g is not really a place I would visit on a regular basis. It's so full of Sony fanboys it's just sad. They did not even update the article where Iwata said they don't advertise children enough.

and any reaction XD?

Sadly, no..  God knows what crazzyman is up to. Hopefully  he comes back if he does read the PM..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

let them dream about their Smash Bros X Playstation All-Stars

I just ignore the comments

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I dont hate N4G its full of hillarious fanboys. I do not like that this site links to it, cheapenst the whole thing.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I'm the opposite I go to N4G for the hilarious comments and not so much the articles.