By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't visit myself as I usually stay away from parasite infested pages like that.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Yeah, I really recommend you sign up for NeoGAF.

I go on GAF and N4G a lot, and N4G is just full of venom-spitting fanboys on both sides. There are more PS4 fans however.

If you want game discussion, GAF is your best bet, since it's so strictly moderated. Just don't screw up as a Junior Member, or you're gone. Forever. 6 months, 300 posts, that's your goal.

I go there for news....

Needs moderation, like most of the internet.

GribbleGrunger said:
For 5 straight years N4Gs was filled with Sony hate. It was when the Xbox fans there believed in VGChartz and constantly quoted numbers from here. They don't believe VGChartz now, in fact they laugh at the numbers. I often posted and suggested they ease up because one day it will bite them in the ass. That time is now and they deserved it.

I remember that XD

I was a lurker for 2 years before I decided to join and yeah the Xbox fans where more vocal back then. Oh, the PS3 hate back then was just as bad as the X1 right now XD

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
For 5 straight years N4Gs was filled with Sony hate. It was when the Xbox fans there believed in VGChartz and constantly quoted numbers from here. They don't believe VGChartz now, in fact they laugh at the numbers. I often posted and suggested they ease up because one day it will bite them in the ass. That time is now and they deserved it.

So pretty much what you're saying is that: Answer hate with more hate.

If thats how you justify whats going on with N4g right now then you've simply turned a blind eye from the moderators/administrators who run the site in a day to day basis. 

Ps or Xbox, I don't care however I don't see the difference between the message you just gave in that post and some of the most hateful posts in N4g.

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

So pretty much what you're saying is that: Answer hate with more hate.

If thats how you justify whats going on with N4g right now then you've simply turned a blind eye from the moderators/administrators who run the site in a day to day basis. 

Ps or Xbox, I don't care however I don't see the difference between the message you just gave in that post and some of the most hateful posts in N4g.

Who's tring to justify it? I'm telling you how it is and why it's happened. I warned people over and over about what would happen. It's their own fault. You reap what you sow.

The PS5 Exists. 

lol I remember posting there and my inbox being flooded with angry hateful messages. The members of that site are awful, god forbid you say anything nice about Nintendo or MS and you'll lose bubbles fast.