By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ocilayton said:

I like the concept of N4g. It's basically a metacritic of news sites. But why does the userbase have to be filled with disgusting fanboys?  They don't seem to enjoy gaming. They just like bashing everything non playstation.

Am I the only one? And is there a good alternative to n4g?

Did you have a bad experience there though?

Praise the One.

Around the Network

n4g is a s..... place with angry kids and fanboys.

I tend to enjoy reading the comments on negative articles/news towards Sony. The N4G audience gets ridiculously defensive and either they try to spin it around or they bitch about the world being against Sony. It's usualy pathetic and hilarious.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

mii-gamer said:
lol n4g. Users over there only read headlines

Ocilayton said:

I like the concept of N4g. It's basically a metacritic of news sites. But why does the userbase have to be filled with disgusting fanboys?  They don't seem to enjoy gaming. They just like bashing everything non playstation.

You think it's any different from here? lol

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

N4G is a joke. Just click on the articles and don't mind the comments. although if you want a good laugh you can always scroll down and see those. Some of them are really funny.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

GribbleGrunger said:
Ocilayton said:

You think it's any different from here? lol

Lol I guess at least over here you are not restricted on speaking your mind.. like their crappy bubble systems

Praise the One.

I signed in to my N4G account a few days ago just to ask crazzyman to come back  here.. I am serious since N4g it's the only place that he seems to visit once in a while.. Besides that, N4g is not really a place I would visit on a regular basis. It's so full of Sony fanboys it's just sad. They did not even update the article where Iwata said they don't advertise children enough.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I signed in to my N4G account a few days ago just to ask crazzyman to come back  here.. I am serious since N4g it's the only place that he seems to visit once in a while.. Besides that, N4g is not really a place I would visit on a regular basis. It's so full of Sony fanboys it's just sad. They did not even update the article where Iwata said they don't advertise children enough.

I use to be on n4g 2 years ago.. the  moment I said something good about nintendo...My bubbles went from 5 to 1. it was so funny but sad.. I just closed my account that same day.

Praise the One.

No one is forcing you to use it. And there is a ton of antisony stuff on it.