By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Japan Digital Sales Archive

outlawauron said:

Kresnik created an alt after he banned himself.

Worst mod, or worst mod ever?

Around the Network

I'm sure whoever Griever was, he would've wanted you to talk about the numbers he posted :(

Adding them to the OP now. If anyone sees the rest of the top 30 for January, let me know.

Updated the OP with December's numbers. We actually have a full 30 game list this month which is fun, although sales are pretty terrible across the board.

Still no sign of November, which is a shame.

outlawauron said:

Do wish these things would be organized by best selling digital games vs top sellers overall.

Just so you know, I spend the time organising the list by digital sales.  If you click the "here" bit next to the month you're interested in, there should be a NeoGAF post showing the breakdown by total sales.  So you can compare away if you wish.

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

Do wish these things would be organized by best selling digital games vs top sellers overall.

Just so you know, I spend the time organising the list by digital sales.  If you click the "here" bit next to the month you're interested in, there should be a NeoGAF post showing the breakdown by total sales.  So you can compare away if you wish.

I noticed a bit afterwards. I do appreciate your effort.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

this shows what i thought that Japan doesn't like digital that much, not because they can't buy them but because they prefer physical. This is the country where music CDs are still selling like crazy while other countries are quickly dying off.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

YOKAI Is over 500k O.o thats crazzzzy!

Updated OP.

Terraria Vita sold more digitally than it did physically. Crazy.

Vita games all continue the > 10% digital attach rate as well. I think we can safely say that's a baseline figure for the console now.

PS4 also off to a flying start with Battlefield 4, but I guess the other games performed a lot worse.

Another quiet month when the 10th placed game gets

Great digging Kres! This is super treasure information. Tagged.

It's still a big difference between the two models.