By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Convince me to buy a Wii U

I consider the 3DS and its games to be overpriced (probably just opened a big can of worms lol)

Sorry for the post above me, sending this from my phone and it doesn't want to edit properly

Around the Network
reggin_bolas said:
If the price tag was $199 and it came with the pro controller, not that awkward touchpad it would be a much easier sell.

Oh... please... you're the awkward one. Try using one. Its very confortable to play with.

3D world is the best game on the system. I beat every level and It took me about 20 hours. the co-op play is a blast. So I have no qualms suggesting it. 

Plus, it was nominated for game of the year on many sites.

I have got to agree with him somewhat though. The controller is nice for casual games but it isn't great for more intense stuff (which isn't why I'm getting a Wii U) overall I want the extra screen, it is part of what is calling me to the system.

Buy one so I can add you to my friends list! If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Around the Network

I dont have a probkem with the contoller at all in 'intense' games its not uncomfortable. I mean its not like I stand to attention when playing games.

Just finished zombiu and mario 3d both awesome and currently doing ac iv which im enjoying. Plus off screen tv is abonus if you share tv with kids, wife or whatever

rolltide101x said:
This is a serious question. Is 3D World "THAT GOOD"? I am on the fence over purchasing it. How long is it and would it be good for a returning Nintendo user?

Is better. After World 3 is just heaven

Click HERE and be happy 

Never ever buy a Wii U.
Never Ever.

You mustn't do that because its no good for you,it'll do you harm-you'll sell your soul to the devil by buying wii j

(The easiest way to convince someone to buy something is to forbid him to buy the product and demonize it as most people fall to curiosity and forbidden fruits+ rebelism.
Of course it does not work if you tell this person the strategy as i do now but here are 1 or 2 mods here with very sensitive
pro-nintendo minds and a very quick bann-finger,therefore i have to expose this strategy to you to prevent being banned for bashing etc)

btw-buy the Wii U in June.
At that time you should have finished your ps3 backlog+ the usual "no games released in summer"-time starts.
Wii U should helpyou save the summer gameswise with pikmin ,3d marioetc.