By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

tennis101 said:
@supermario128
Sorry- I can't reveal that currently for reasons I can't discuss. However, I will reveal that I am a witness to all the wrongdoings that many members have committed on vgchartz and the unfairness that many members feel because of fellow members and their wrongdoing(s).

" I will now answer any questions you may have...... "

Liar you didn't answer his questions. We can't trust you anymore since you already lied. BAN HIM!

Ha.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ wiiforever
Get over yourself, it happens to everyone.

Fixed it for you.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Could you tell us who you aren't. Like if I asked if you were wiiforever could you say yes or no.

@PooperScooper
Do you have any proof? Why do you keep insulting him? Can't YOU GET OVER IT??? Why are you insulting him? You guys need to think before you start randomly accusing people.

So far, the most valid point you've made is the one about bashing users who cannot defend themselves.
I agree that it is low and cowardly to bash a user who is banned for a longer period of time, even if that person might have opinions or makes statements that most don't appreciate.

I do not think, however, that anyone respects your words after all the trouble you've wrought the site lately.

Around the Network

Hey spammer could you answer my question.

He didn't answer the question ^^
hes beating
around the bush

though i think he intended for this "I will reveal that I am a witness to all the wrongdoings that many members have committed on vgchartz and the unfairness that many members feel because of fellow members and their wrongdoing(s)." to be his answer..

interesting argument I'd say mods here dont really cherry-pick who we give warning and bans to and who we dont. I for one have warned quite a few members around this site for their wrong doings. I have also banned quite a few members for bashing, trolling, and spamming.

I can't speak for all mods but from what I have seen is that most mods do warnings and bans similar to me.

Now may I be inclined to ask why you directly attacked AoA and ferret?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

it seems like some one needs a tisue

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
tennis101 said:
@Aj_habfan
You are the type of member that enrages me so much. If you want to be so insulting, please give me a reason. How do you know I am pathetic? Remember, everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I am not pathetic until it is proven I am. Why do you keep doing this to me? You are fanning the flames...

Man stop your pitiful attempts. Seriously you are pathetic. It isn't a "prove I am" it's a matter of opinion and our opinion is you ARE pathetic.