By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

@Stof.

:wub:

@SSJ.

Why are you even trying to rectify this? The guy is clearly not good for the site, he is self righteous, spamming and seemingly slightly psychotic. Just ban him every time he makes a new account, it worked with Hus and GBall.

Around the Network

He admitted to making numerous aliases in an attempt to ruin the forums. That degrades the experience for everyone and makes our jobs crap. I really see no reason to talk to him about why he did all that. Because it doesn't matter why. Nothing makes that kind of thing acceptable.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

whatever you do stof dont listen to ssj12.

l;ol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Please put a hold on the ban, we need to end this crap, well until my chinese food comes anyway. i ordered 45 min ago.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Ok i will agree with you that some of the things you mentioned do go on, and that even some mods around here troll on some occasions, and that bias among most mods is obvious but i have never been banned or warned and i tend to cross the line on occasion so they do their job to the best of their abilities. Now as to your actions, well frankly you are nobody special which gives you no right to act the way you do, that being said until they up the security and make it extremely hard for you to troll and spam, so hard that you will give up, well just don't attack me and i could careless what you do.

Around the Network

and he's gone... Expect a new account very soon

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

stof said:
He admitted to making numerous aliases in an attempt to ruin the forums. That degrades the experience for everyone and makes our jobs crap. I really see no reason to talk to him about why he did all that. Because it doesn't matter why. Nothing makes that kind of thing acceptable.

You know that you might just have cut of another head of the hydra right ??? But I get your point and as head mod I guess its your call. Hope it works out fine :).

TalonMan said:
ssj12 said:
stof said:
um... ok. Well this is thrilling and all. But I'm going to go ahead and ban you now. I apologize if this is contradictory to what another mod might have told you. But I guess as head mod I can do that.

Because really, there is no reason to keep you posting.

give him a second stof

No, I agree with Stof - I think it's ridiculous to even consider letting this guy post in the forums. You're not going to get any answers you're looking for ssj. You may think you'll be able to play 'peace keeper' here, but what happens when Legend says something the guy disagrees with? Or Soriku? Or RocketPig? Or whoever?!?!? You seriously want to cater to this type of behaviour???

Not me - thanks for pulling the trigger Stof...

please check my edit on that one post.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
tennis101 said:
actualTalonMan said:
So, let me make sure I understand. For the past 24-48 hours, you have made countless yahoo email accounts so you could make countless vgchartz accounts so you could make countless spam posts...

...and you're looking for sympathy? I don't get this, I really don't. And I don't mean any of this sarcastic, I'm just a little concerned about your well being - you can't be all together if you are this upset about 'the injustices of a videogame forum'.

Seriously man, what's your deal? If you could answer in one or two sentences, that would be great because the initial rant in this thread was a bit mind numbing... ???

actually, until ioi made the new rule, I used the same email.

you really didnt answer his question

but thats fine

I would like to know how who we be able to rectify this situation so youwill be willing to accept your initial ban as what it was an be done with all this. Do I have to message AoA and have him post an apology? I'll do it.

He apparently hates me too as a lot (or all, no clue) of the spam emails were sent to me and copied to AoA.  I just haven't been too vocal about it because it doesn't bother me to see my spam box fill up.

PDF said:
Stof I know your only trying to dowhat best but I think you were wrong on this one. I see where your coming from and where most people on here are comgin from.

However for all we know who ever it is could be some 8 yr old. When somone tells you they are gonna bring a gun to school you dont just ban him form school thinking all will be fine. You must talk tothat individual because they need serious help. If he get the gun"in this case spams again" you ban him but he was just trying to finaly open up. We should of handled this with diplomacy instead of force. IMO

Agreed, Id support ssj2's decision if he decides to unban him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?