By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

ssj12 said:
interesting argument I'd say mods here dont really cherry-pick who we give warning and bans to and who we dont. I for one have warned quite a few members around this site for their wrong doings. I have also banned quite a few members for bashing, trolling, and spamming.

I can't speak for all mods but from what I have seen is that most mods do warnings and bans similar to me.

Now may I be inclined to ask why you directly attacked AoA and ferret?
I call Bullshit.

If any old member here does a bit of trolling its okay.
But when a guy with 3 posts starts a bit of trolling he gets banned.
I can see where you and the other mods are coming from, older members have history in this site, 
older members know each other more and sometimes consider each other friends so its okay to let things slide, but please dont try to act like a saint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I hope he doesn't have some Scissors close to him o__o.

tennis101 said:
Soriku said:
tennis101 said:
Soriku said:
Since you're nothing but a pathetic spammer...

Cry moar.

If you didn't spam, maybe we would have listened to you a bit more.

Btw, leo-j was banned because he took a month ban bet plus my week ban bet plus he spammed to try to ban himself.

however, what do you guys do to him? you bash him aimlessly and continuesly! Maybe you just shouldn't have accussed people wrongly in the first place - then this would have never started

We tease him, we don't bash. He doesn't take things in when he's wrong, he makes up his own "facts," etc. etc. We don't actually hate him. And the bans were fair. He took the bet and challenge, and he was wrong. It's fair. Don't blame us, blame him for taking ridiculous chances.

People tease me too for being a kid, but they all love me too

And what are you talking about in your last sentence?

however, that's because ur finally recieved in this site. When first entered this site several months ago, I looked up to and respected you.

Last sentnece? U mean about me asnwering questions? I will answer you questions - seems straightforward to me

Here's an example of what I mean: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17652

Look at all those useless comments made by AoA and others that barely have 5 words. However, nobody until now analyzed it. Look - shouldn't they be punished for that too?

That whole thread was a joke. Weezy was joking. That is why the comments are useless. You are really stupid if you can't see that.

ssj12 said:
tennis101 said:
actualTalonMan said:
So, let me make sure I understand. For the past 24-48 hours, you have made countless yahoo email accounts so you could make countless vgchartz accounts so you could make countless spam posts...

...and you're looking for sympathy? I don't get this, I really don't. And I don't mean any of this sarcastic, I'm just a little concerned about your well being - you can't be all together if you are this upset about 'the injustices of a videogame forum'.

Seriously man, what's your deal? If you could answer in one or two sentences, that would be great because the initial rant in this thread was a bit mind numbing... ???

actually, until ioi made the new rule, I used the same email.

you really didnt answer his question

but thats fine

I would like to know how who we be able to rectify this situation so youwill be willing to accept your initial ban as what it was an be done with all this. Do I have to message AoA and have him post an apology? I'll do it.

oo whoops...sorry. To answer your first question, I am just outraged at how certain members behave toward others.

Well, no, you don't have to message AoA cause he'll never do it. Plus, most of the members here have been almost as bad as him as you can clearly see on this thread. I can clearly see my point is not getting across to some of these members. I don't know what to do about them.

um... ok. Well this is thrilling and all. But I'm going to go ahead and ban you now. I apologize if this is contradictory to what another mod might have told you. But I guess as head mod I can do that.

Because really, there is no reason to keep you posting.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Seriously, this whole thing has gotten way out of control. Its just a ban, deal with it! Its not the end of the world and you aren't going to die because of it. Why make such a big fuss over such a little thing?

These forums are here so people can talk about video games, and have some fun, not because we want to bash certain people. You really need to just chill a bit.

What's there to talk about. He wants an apology, nobody feels a need to apoligize, and no one really will apologize after what he did to the sites community. This is a pointless conversation, and this thread should be locked.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
stof said:
um... ok. Well this is thrilling and all. But I'm going to go ahead and ban you now. I apologize if this is contradictory to what another mod might have told you. But I guess as head mod I can do that.

Because really, there is no reason to keep you posting.

edit: nvm...

@solidar - you might be right that he wont. But realize that this is the internet where people flame and bash eachother all day. Please look at half the other forums out there and there is way bigger problems then on this site. The wrongs that have been done to you is frankly minor at best We mods do our best to clean this site but its bad enough that if we ban a popular user we get bashed for it no matter which mod does it even if that user deserves it. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^^ to late

whatever its not really something to get upset about this is the INTERNET so if you post here people will do whatever they want to you because it makes them feel good inside and the internet is a place where people dont care about anyones feelings because they have to be the best, smartest, coolest, right, people on the internet