By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

Soriku said:
Since you're nothing but a pathetic spammer...

Cry moar.

If you didn't spam, maybe we would have listened to you a bit more.

Btw, leo-j was banned because he took a month ban bet plus my week ban bet plus he spammed to try to ban himself.

however, what do you guys do to him? you bash him aimlessly and continuesly! Maybe you just shouldn't have accussed people wrongly in the first place - then this would have never started

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
interesting argument I'd say mods here dont really cherry-pick who we give warning and bans to and who we dont. I for one have warned quite a few members around this site for their wrong doings. I have also banned quite a few members for bashing, trolling, and spamming.

I can't speak for all mods but from what I have seen is that most mods do warnings and bans similar to me.

Now may I be inclined to ask why you directly attacked AoA and ferret?

I directly attacked AoA the most because he has taken his attacks to a higher level than everybody else. Ferret too but AoA has brought it to a level I can't stand.

tennis101 said:
Soriku said:
Since you're nothing but a pathetic spammer...

Cry moar.

If you didn't spam, maybe we would have listened to you a bit more.

Btw, leo-j was banned because he took a month ban bet plus my week ban bet plus he spammed to try to ban himself.

however, what do you guys do to him? you bash him aimlessly and continuesly! Maybe you just shouldn't have accussed people wrongly in the first place - then this would have never started

Wow you will never live in the real world. That is life. Deal with it. Some people are assholes and they bash other people. So stop whining and moaning because you got banned and do something productive. 

actualTalonMan said:
So, let me make sure I understand. For the past 24-48 hours, you have made countless yahoo email accounts so you could make countless vgchartz accounts so you could make countless spam posts...

...and you're looking for sympathy? I don't get this, I really don't. And I don't mean any of this sarcastic, I'm just a little concerned about your well being - you can't be all together if you are this upset about 'the injustices of a videogame forum'.

Seriously man, what's your deal? If you could answer in one or two sentences, that would be great because the initial rant in this thread was a bit mind numbing... ???

actually, until ioi made the new rule, I used the same email. 

Think of a ban as getting fired. Are you going to continuously go back to where you got fired or are you going to look for another job?

Another thing. Shouldn't you guys take this into AIM or Emails or something so I and other members can't take away the progress by laughing at this moron.

Around the Network

It is ovious, this kid needs some help, please tell us who you are before it's too late. if you go to all this craziness over little things like, people was mean to you, i worry about what you are capable of doing in the real world.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Well well well...If you want to come back just make another account and BEHAVE yourself...

Their are others who are banned and came back with another account and some of them can behave themself without revealing their identity...

I am sure you can....

If you hate AoA, ssj12....Just try to ignore their posts....

okay tennis I have a question.... why didnt you leave a note in my wall? am I not popular enough?
j/k

seriously though, why are you afraid to reveal who you are?
who were you before all the spamming occured?
How are we suppose to know you were mistreated if we dont know who you are?

As for you saying people like Soriku are being abused.
Do you see him complaining? We as a community usually treat him as a friend.
Why do you think he's still here? If he's offended by the way he is being mistreated, dont you think he would have left already? or maybe complained about it.

though I for one agree you should not be banned for awhile, till everyone talks this over. but what you have done for the past few days are childish and can no longer be forgiven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I suppose you are talking about things like that leo-j picture stuff (adding leo-j pic to other pics, posting myspace pics, etc.) and things of that nature lol.

I suppose this could be seen has harassment to some extent but things like that are gonna happen...people got those pics cause they were available. Also maybe you talking about some soriku threads, like those youtube vids that are not truly him.

I suppose those are kinda bad things, some kind of harassment but I dunno, has leo-j or anyone complained to the admins? If not just let them do it, if they don't see it as any harassment then they decided they don't care.

Also you saying jealousy for this makes it stupid, who would be jealous o.o 

tennis101 said:
@Aj_habfan
You are the type of member that enrages me so much. If you want to be so insulting, please give me a reason. How do you know I am pathetic? Remember, everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I am not pathetic until it is proven I am. Why do you keep doing this to me? You are fanning the flames...

Guess what? Nobody gives a shit about how you feel. You don't scare anybody, so move on with your life.