By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - @ ssj12 and the vgchartz -on the promise I won't get banned

This kid needs his parents to take his computer away. Seriously if hes not mature enough to deal with little jokes and punishments then he doesn't belong on the internet.

Around the Network
tennis101 said:
actualTalonMan said:
So, let me make sure I understand. For the past 24-48 hours, you have made countless yahoo email accounts so you could make countless vgchartz accounts so you could make countless spam posts...

...and you're looking for sympathy? I don't get this, I really don't. And I don't mean any of this sarcastic, I'm just a little concerned about your well being - you can't be all together if you are this upset about 'the injustices of a videogame forum'.

Seriously man, what's your deal? If you could answer in one or two sentences, that would be great because the initial rant in this thread was a bit mind numbing... ???

actually, until ioi made the new rule, I used the same email. 

you really didnt answer his question

but thats fine

I would like to know how who we be able to rectify this situation so youwill be willing to accept your initial ban as what it was an be done with all this. Do I have to message AoA and have him post an apology? I'll do it. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soriku said:
tennis101 said:
Soriku said:
Since you're nothing but a pathetic spammer...

Cry moar.

If you didn't spam, maybe we would have listened to you a bit more.

Btw, leo-j was banned because he took a month ban bet plus my week ban bet plus he spammed to try to ban himself.

however, what do you guys do to him? you bash him aimlessly and continuesly! Maybe you just shouldn't have accussed people wrongly in the first place - then this would have never started

We tease him, we don't bash. He doesn't take things in when he's wrong, he makes up his own "facts," etc. etc. We don't actually hate him. And the bans were fair. He took the bet and challenge, and he was wrong. It's fair. Don't blame us, blame him for taking ridiculous chances.

People tease me too for being a kid, but they all love me too

And what are you talking about in your last sentence?

Well the thread about 'Laughing with his picture went to far'.

And yups everyone loves you...Or I do =p.

lol leo-j might have derserved it cause he use to do posts like aj habfan does

Soriku said:
tennis101 said:
Soriku said:
Since you're nothing but a pathetic spammer...

Cry moar.

If you didn't spam, maybe we would have listened to you a bit more.

Btw, leo-j was banned because he took a month ban bet plus my week ban bet plus he spammed to try to ban himself.

however, what do you guys do to him? you bash him aimlessly and continuesly! Maybe you just shouldn't have accussed people wrongly in the first place - then this would have never started

We tease him, we don't bash. He doesn't take things in when he's wrong, he makes up his own "facts," etc. etc. We don't actually hate him. And the bans were fair. He took the bet and challenge, and he was wrong. It's fair. Don't blame us, blame him for taking ridiculous chances.

People tease me too for being a kid, but they all love me too

And what are you talking about in your last sentence?

however, that's because ur finally recieved in this site. When  first entered this site several months ago, I looked up to and respected you.

Last sentnece? U mean about me asnwering questions? I will answer you questions - seems straightforward to me

Here's an example of what I mean: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17652

Look at all those useless comments made by AoA and others that barely have 5 words. However, nobody until now analyzed it. Look - shouldn't they be punished for that too? 

Around the Network

This is the internet, and this is vgchartz. This is actually one of the places where (As far as i'm concerned) the bashing against certain people is very low.

If you don't appreciate somebodys comments report them, and if nobody does anything about it, tough luck! You can't change the way people behave, and guess, what, I bet you dollars to douhnuts that leo-j would not support you one bit. He would be on our side.

Also, don't tell us you have the right to annoy us, because we annoyed you. Only about 1% of our community is bothering you, and you are bothering 99% of us.

Sending hate mail to someones e-mail because they said something you don't like to you on a free open forum, what does that accomplish? Is that going to make people want to listen to you more, no it will not. So just quit it.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Oh look it seems as if he was fighting for justice and right all along, now why don't we all dance in a field of daffodils?

This is the most pathetic attempt at justifying ones actions I have seen, if you can't handle what happens on this site you should just get off the internet because this site is tame compared to pretty much everything else. In fact if throwing a tantrum for several days is your normal reaction to this sort of thing you need to take a good hard look at your life and start to grow up.

Leo J had earnt bans coming for flaming, baiting and spamming and if you see him as an innocent poster then you are seriously very blind.

You are not some sort of freedom fighter and nobody is jealous of you. Give up and grow up, you are making yourself look a fool.

Advice: don't take the internet seriously

No one said they are sorry to him yet... lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Are you all thinking what I´m thinking ??? Thats right GROUP HUG !!!