By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 Gets Some Impressive New Screenshots

Tagged games:

enditall727 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
This game basically tipped the scales for me in purchasing a PS4 before Xbone this gen. I truly hope this game lives up to expectations.

I hope your expectations are not for it to be the next Gears Of War like DialgaMarie keeps going on about.

Let the game be itself. 

No, I do not want a Gears of War replica, we had enough of that last gen. What engaged me with this game was the atmosphere, historical period and how detailed everything looks. The expectations I am speaking about is a good story, which it seems to already have and some solid gameplay.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

Does look very Gears of War, not a bad thing.

Looks good, but need gameplay videos to really decide if excited or not.

Kyuu said:
vivster said:
DialgaMarine said:
vivster said:
I call this 720p.

Well, considering the game is confirmed to be running cinematic 1080p (not full 1080p because of the camera style being used), I'm not really sure what the point of you saying that is. Technically, it'll be higher than 900p, and should run 60 FPS as a result, but we'll see.

It's just that I know absolutely nothing about the game so far. Those screens aren't helping. I don't know why people are so hyped up. Is London and steampunk the only thing it takes for people to freak out like that?

People are hyped because it's developed by a great studio and the characters having real-men mustaches.

RAH!!

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

enditall727 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
This game basically tipped the scales for me in purchasing a PS4 before Xbone this gen. I truly hope this game lives up to expectations.

I hope your expectations are not for it to be the next Gears Of War like DialgaMarie keeps going on about.

Let the game be itself. 

You misunderstand the OP, friend. I'm not say it will be like a carbon copy of Gears. Of course I don't want that. I'm saying it will be have the same effect on the 8th gen that Gears had on the 7th gen. I want this game to differentiate itself from Gears as much as possible. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

The one blurry shot looks almost like the effect when doing the "roadie run" in Gears of War. I'm excited for this the story details they released so far are really cool. Hope we get a huge presentation at E3 on this and it releases this Fall.

I remember them saying that the finished game will look better than the cgi trailer they showed

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Still think the game is meh for now.

GAAAAAH stop teasing with those screenshots!!!!!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!