By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 Gets Some Impressive New Screenshots

Tagged games:

FlamingWeazel said:
DerNebel said:
A new trailer would be nice. Seriously Sony, MS just announced that they bought one of the biggest 360 IPs and you're not letting any kind of significant media out for your games.

Give us a a gameplay trailer for this or a new trailer for Driveclub including a release date or something about the Uncharted on PS4, you know, build on the PS4s momentum.

You are grossly overeacting......PS4 is selling like crazy, there is no need to rush, spread out your annoncements, they said gameplay is coming soon. Gears was always exclusive pretty irrelevant really in the grand scheme of things.

How am I overreacting when I'm saying that I'd like a new trailer from Sony? They've been holding their cards very close to themselves and while it's good that they're trying to not announce games too far ahead from their release, I still think some new information about upcoming games would be nice (and screenshots aren't really what I'm talking about.) And I only mentioned the Gears thing to show that MS are doing things to keep the media talking about the X1, I wasn't implying that it was a huge blow to Sony or something. Seriously dude, you don't need to defend everything Sony does.

Around the Network

Loving the style and the setting.

FlamingWeazel said:
Nem said:
Wow... im totally not interested after seeing those screenshots.

Dont take it as a comment to the graphics. The game just gives me a vibe of "been there, done that". I can see the similarities struck with Gear of War that people talk about.

Nothing about this game screams been there and done that at all.......in fact the setting and premise are very unique.

Looks good, need more info wtf its about how it playes is it slow fast paced heavy action stealthy what not.

DerNebel said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DerNebel said:
A new trailer would be nice. Seriously Sony, MS just announced that they bought one of the biggest 360 IPs and you're not letting any kind of significant media out for your games.

Give us a a gameplay trailer for this or a new trailer for Driveclub including a release date or something about the Uncharted on PS4, you know, build on the PS4s momentum.

You are grossly overeacting......PS4 is selling like crazy, there is no need to rush, spread out your annoncements, they said gameplay is coming soon. Gears was always exclusive pretty irrelevant really in the grand scheme of things.

How am I overreacting when I'm saying that I'd like a new trailer from Sony? They've been holding their cards very close to themselves and while it's good that they're trying to not announce games too far ahead from their release, I still think some new information about upcoming games would be nice (and screenshots aren't really what I'm talking about.) And I only mentioned the Gears thing to show that MS are doing things to keep the media talking about the X1, I wasn't implying that it was a huge blow to Sony or something. Seriously dude, you don't need to defend everything Sony does.

I wasn't defending sony, I am saying you are overreacting 99% of gamers don;lt even know MS bought gears or anything else, most don't check IGN daily or are in the know. e3 and many other events this year better to save a lot of bigger things for that.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Nem said:

Dont take it as a comment to the graphics. The game just gives me a vibe of "been there, done that". I can see the similarities struck with Gear of War that people talk about.

Nothing about this game screams been there and done that at all.......in fact the setting and premise are very unique.

Point? Nothing about gears is remotely close to the setting premise or concept of the order, I can throw up a screen shot of any game, or almost any shooter. Put a pick up of titanfall and any shooter.....

I still want to see more. I hope they show gameplay unveil really soon.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

FlamingWeazel said:
Nem said:

Squad based 3rd person shooter. Yeah... we've seen plenty of those.

Nem said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Nem said:

Squad based 3rd person shooter. Yeah... we've seen plenty of those.

Metal Gear Solid 4, quantum theory, and Gears of War is what comes to mind right away. Nothing else note worthy.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
DialgaMarine said:
vivster said:
I call this 720p.

Well, considering the game is confirmed to be running cinematic 1080p (not full 1080p because of the camera style being used), I'm not really sure what the point of you saying that is. Technically, it'll be higher than 900p, and should run 60 FPS as a result, but we'll see.

The pixel density is 1080p.

The PS5 Exists.