enditall727 said:

Gears of London?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Nsanity said:
This looks new:

-snip-

And quite impressive.

Have I missed an actual gameplay trailer for this? Been waiting to see something substantial in motion.

none. just a few screenshots have been released or leaked. 

How is any of this impressive.

I don't know why people are getting excited for these screens. The older ones on their site are much better.

Nsanity said:
enditall727 said:

Gears of London?

Idk 

Its giving me a Resident Evil-Gears Of War kinda vibe

I think the screen shot where he's shooting the fire gun thing is what's giving me the Resident Evil vibe. It reminds me of that village in the beginning of Resident Evil 4.

The atmosphere is giving me a Resident Evil 4 vibe aswell for some reason

Edit: I'm also getting a slight Uncharted vibe to it.

Around the Network

The screen shots look awesome but there is 1 thing i want to see, and it is best shown in a video. I want to see the dynamic destruction they talked about.

Ill just remind everyone of this article

"The game has dynamic destruction, and while we’re not talking about Battlefield 4 levels of military bombast, Ready At Dawn’s surface and environmental destruction is rather impressive. We saw Weerasuriya jump into a stone courtyard and pumped rounds from the protagonist’s Combogun – an assault rifle and shotgun hybrid – into a brass fixture set into a wall. The object crumpled and imploded with force after each round found its mark, deforming it in real-time.

He then spawned in a bunch of teddy bears and went all Robocop on their stuffed asses, first blowing off a head, and then four limbs one at a time. This might sound like a gimmick, but we were all assured that dynamic destruction, texture warping and convincing object physics lie at the heart of The Order: 1886′s gameplay. When the crowd asked why, we were told it wasn’t yet time for that particular discussion.

What I can tell you is that the game looks brilliant, as in next-gen brilliant, not just a small leap in fidelity. We were treated to a fly-over through an underground plaza lined with pubs, meandering NPCs and street lamps so convincing you could almost hear the bulbs hum. At the end of the street sat a mosaic, with each raised tile impacting the way those lights dances across its surface.

This is what a large part of next-gen gaming is about; the dynamic factor, and The Order: 1886 already seems to have that in spades. It’s an intriguing project that both Sony and the developer are being coy about, but I’m intrigued to learn more, especially to see how on earth textures and destruction impact gameplay as Weerasuriya promised. I’m looking on with keen interest for some sort of clarity."

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/21/ps4-gamescom-2013-sony-brings-its-next-gen-darlings-to-cologne/

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

The Dynamic Destruction thing is interesting. I wonder if they'll incorporate that with giants bosses where we can shoot off limbs to weaken them, since we can shoot off limbs from Teddy Bears.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Pi just put this in the PS nation thread

http://gearnuke.com/ther-order-1886-leaked-shots-old-build-developers-currently-crunching-game/

apparently the shots are from an old build...

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Nsanity said:
enditall727 said:

Gears of London?

Looks nothing like gears...unless everytime a game has third person or cover that gear invented (Not) it's just a gears clone?

This will be one of my first PS4 games along Infamous and Uncharted

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018