By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system are you planning to get Watch Dogs On?

Are you still getting Watch Dogs for WiiU?

Yes 14 93.33%

No 0 0%

Total:14
COLD_COBRA_ said:

the superior ps4 version. That 14 fps 480i xbox 180 version will be awful.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Lol!

Around the Network
chakkra said:
NintendoSupporter<3 said:

I just couldn't believe the results of the last poll someone did ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166209&page=0# ). I plan on getting it for WiiU, BUT if it is missing some features and stuff, I'll just get it for my XB360.

Hmm..  This poll shows some interesting results. If we go by this then we conclud that more people will be getting it on the Wii U than in the PS4-X1. But if we go by the Pre-orders charts, then it looks like a lot more people will be doing the opposite. Hmm.. either Nintendo fans don't like preordering any game or Nintendo fans are a lot more active in these forums.

Lol, there is nothing to this poll, you're just new here.

This site is dominated by Nintendo fans, if we would be looking at every poll like this one, Wii U would be shifting more 3rd party software than PS4.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

COLD_COBRA_ said:

the superior ps4 version. That 14 fps 480i xbox 180 version will be awful.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

OT: Most likely the Wii U version.  We need to support 3rd party games on the Wii U.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

PS4. I just know the WiiU-version will be inferior in some way where it shouldn't be, we already know the Playstation-plattforms will get exclusive content

If its on PC that will always be the version that I get.

Around the Network

Gotta support third party games on the Wii U.

I'm getting it for Wii U as long as it isn't missing any features.

PC, but hot damn, those results! I can't believe so many are getting it on Wii U.

I´m curious about how Ubisoft will make use of the WiiU touchscreen on this game.

I hope they can make creative approaches like they did with ZombiU or Rayman Legends, or something akin to Eidos´s Deus Ex. As a game that seems focused on hacking networks and teamwork actions, it can be interesting.

ps4 or pc. Leaning towards ps4.